Week 2 GDT: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans

Texansfan713

i rewatched portions of the game. The amount of mental errors is staggering. Even our offensive line played well when they weren't completely missing assignments. It's one thing to just not be good enough, its another to be good enough and not know what you are doing. On multiple occasions in pass protection we doubled someone and left another wide open at the QB. The false starts, and the fake punt TD are all coaching issues. I was never a fan of Vraebel but the guy was having fun coaching and his players were having fun playing for him. BOB just screams and cusses and looks disgusted when something he called doesn't work. Then he goes to the media and condescendingly says "We have to coach that better"

Part of this scares me, because if our team puts it together, we could win 4 or 5 in a row and be looking good. As much as I would love a playoff run, I would hate for BOB to keep his job for another season. 

Tyrann Mathieu said "the next few weeks will tell us about this team," and he's right. There's still a good chance to get into a groove, win a few games. This being said, if the Texans end up winning a few games but are still making the same mental errors, has anything changed (other than a W vs a L?)

49 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

Aren't you guys kinda hoping you lose to the hapless Giants so BOB gets fired? Would it be enough?

It's not going to happen during, no matter how bad the start is - well, if we go 0-10, then we'll probably look into it but the standard here is until the end of the season. 

13 hours ago, tab said:

we need clowney for this Giants game or we're going to get steamrolled by Barkley

I'd agree with this - his calling card in the league is that he can stop the run (it's the only thing he can do, to be honest) so he'd be a major requirement to slowing down Barkley.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:31 AM, .Buzz said:

Bruh they're without both OT's, lost their stud TE last week, and possibly their QB...you should definitely take this.

Dont  worry texans fans. The Jags should "Definitely" win on Sunday and get some payback for you xDDD

Also gg. I for one love Watson and think hes going to just keep getting better. We lucked out Clownly didnt play but Wouldn't surprise me at all if you guys are in the race for the south and or the wild card even after 0-2. See you guys later in the year

Archived