The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

1 hour ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Many players have said that some owners are in it to win and some to make money. Glazers appear to be about the money.

They've opened their checkbooks and have had no qualms about prices. And that goes from players to coaches.

In the last decade, we've paid coaches more money to NOT coach this team than to stand on the sidelines. We paid Revis $16M to rehab here.πŸ˜‚

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They've opened their checkbooks and have had no qualms about prices. And that goes from players to coaches.

In the last decade, we've paid coaches more money to NOT coach this team than to stand on the sidelines. We paid Revis $16M to rehab here.πŸ˜‚

But was it an attempt to win games or put butts in seats. We give a lot of players to play out of scheme and coaches to leave. Hard to feel like it’s about winning but more about pleasing fans to get us in the stadium.

30 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

But was it an attempt to win games or put butts in seats. We give a lot of players to play out of scheme and coaches to leave. Hard to feel like it’s about winning but more about pleasing fans to get us in the stadium.

I dunno. But bringing in guys that don't fit schemes is on coaching. The Glazers don't meddle like Jerry Jones.

They were stingy back in the day. But they bring in coaches/GMs now and let them run the show. Licht has had full control since like his second year here.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I dunno. But bringing in guys that don't fit schemes is on coaching. The Glazers don't meddle like Jerry Jones.

They were stingy back in the day. But they bring in coaches/GMs now and let them run the show. Licht has had full control since like his second year here.

Yeah as far as we know, but I could see the glazers saying they would β€œlike” to see Jameis because he’s a local favorite and leave it at that. I definitely see it being on both but I bet the glazers are putting ideas out there.Β 

6 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Yeah as far as we know, but I could see the glazers saying they would β€œlike” to see Jameis because he’s a local favorite and leave it at that. I definitely see it being on both but I bet the glazers are putting ideas out there.Β 

It's possible. And I'm not gonna try to argue against it. I just don't think I've seen it. But I could be missing it.

2 hours ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Many players have said that some owners are in it to win and some to make money. Glazers appear to be about the money.

Makes sense. And it seems to be infectious within every staff that comes on board. I always think of years ago when Gerald McCoy made light of how efficient and fast the Patriots were in a game. I think it was pre-season. But to me it just showed how unprepared the team is as a whole. I mean McCoy is suppose to be the leader of the defense and someone for all the younger guys to look up to, and he's saying "Mr. Brady, can you let us line up?". Yes Brady is amazing and I love Gerald but, it's like it's a joke to them even. Get your *** lined up and get to the QB.Β 

5 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Makes sense. And it seems to be infectious within every staff that comes on board. I always think of years ago when Gerald McCoy made light of how efficient and fast the Patriots were in a game. I think it was pre-season. But to me it just showed how unprepared the team is as a whole. I mean McCoy is suppose to be the leader of the defense and someone for all the younger guys to look up to, and he's saying "Mr. Brady, can you let us line up?". Yes Brady is amazing and I love Gerald but, it's like it's a joke to them even. Get your *** lined up and get to the QB.Β 

I can't argue here.

Archived