The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Video evidence is a huge factor. And apparently they (and the NFL) knew back in February.

So I wouldn't laud them them too much for their actions.

The fact they knew then was something I wasn’t aware of. If true I put them in the same classless acts of John Lynch and Jason Licht. 

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

The fact they knew then was something I wasn’t aware of. If true I put them in the same classless acts of John Lynch and Jason Licht. 

As far as I know, there was a police report back in February. And the NFL/Cheifs knew about it. The only thing missing was the video, somehow.

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

As far as I know, there was a police report back in February. And the NFL/Cheifs knew about it. The only thing missing was the video, somehow.

From what I gathered it was reported, Hunt lied to the organization of what was reported since there were no charges. No word on whether or not the cheifs had the video then. 

Either way it’s sickening and disgusting. 

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Video evidence is a huge factor. And apparently they (and the NFL) knew back in February.

So I wouldn't laud them them too much for their actions.

Bingo, no video evidence, no release and this all goes away.

Interestingly, the police didn’t charge Hunt for the incident, despite presumably seeing the footage at the time. The court of public opinion will take care of that, however.

If Joe Mixon is still in the league, Hunt will get another shot once the dust settles. The Chiefs has no choice really - this incident looks worse that what the police report suggests the Foster one was.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Beastmode. He deserves a Pro Bowl bid just for this. 😂

That’s a vet CB getting drilled into the ground by a rookie 😂

That game was up there on the list of all time most frustrating games. That’s the game where we got into game winning FG range and Garrett Gilkey committee the dumbest hold I’ve ever seen, knocked us back out of FG range and we never gained any yards again.

In true Bucs style, we lost by 1. 

5 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

From what I gathered it was reported, Hunt lied to the organization of what was reported since there were no charges. No word on whether or not the cheifs had the video then. 

Either way it’s sickening and disgusting. 

2 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

Bingo, no video evidence, no release and this all goes away.

Interestingly, the police didn’t charge Hunt for the incident, despite presumably seeing the footage at the time. The court of public opinion will take care of that, however.

If Joe Mixon is still in the league, Hunt will get another shot once the dust settles. The Chiefs has no choice really - this incident looks worse that what the police report suggests the Foster one was.

I'm just going to say this both of you should watch all the videos before you take any type of position towards what he did.  Definitely what he did was wrong but its "small potatoes" as Doug Williams would say compared to Ray Rice and Joe Mixon  :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I'm just going to say this both of you should watch all the videos before you take any type of position towards what he did.  Definitely what he did was wrong but its "small potatoes" as Doug Williams would say compared to Ray Rice and Joe Mixon  :ph34r:

Yeah, I’ve seen those ones as well and I have my own views on where this one “ranks” in terms of severity.

From a football perspective, the sad thing is that it left the Chiefs in a difficult position of either having to bin a good player, or deal with the inevitable storm that would follow. Given how good a chance they have this year, you have to imagine they went the “no distractions” route.

He’ll get another chance somewhere in the league. If Foster was claimed, you have to believe Hunt will be too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Yeah, I’ve seen those ones as well and I have my own views on where this one “ranks” in terms of severity.

From a football perspective, the sad thing is that it left the Chiefs in a difficult position of either having to bin a good player, or deal with the inevitable storm that would follow. Given how good a chance they have this year, you have to imagine they went the “no distractions” route.

He’ll get another chance somewhere in the league. If Foster was claimed, you have to believe Hunt will be too.

Yep definitely will get another shot and I don't blame the Chiefs at all and respect them for doing what they did whether it was for lying or the actual incident or both they stuck to what they believed.  They were in a super tough spot and as you said took the no distractions route to end the BS.

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep definitely will get another shot and I don't blame the Chiefs at all and respect them for doing what they did whether it was for lying or the actual incident or both they stuck to what they believed.  They were in a super tough spot and as you said took the no distractions route to end the BS.

Now we’re ranking severity? Comparison out the window. It’s wrong period. He shouldn’t be in the league. 

2 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

He's still good. He'll be on another team and he'll play next year. AD is still playing and we all saw the pictures and heard what he said. And apparently he claims he still does it. But he's good so he's still playing.

Ray Rice fell off before his actions and the video was released. So it was easy for everyone to blackball him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

EXPLOSIVES!!

Soooo, the HC sits down to watch film with his back up QB and WR2  to figure out why they can t connect on the deep.ball after a victory and the QB having a 75 percent completion.  A little too obsessed with explosives.  😂

I wonder if Koetter has time to review film with his RG position, which most would assume is a bigger issue with the team.  Koetter is a good OC who is way over his head as a HC.  Soon that issue will be corrected.