The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

Just now, indifference said:

I figured him having the worst OG in the NFL made him worse. Marpet next to him and he is golden. Good guard play compliments outerior play. Dotson could use some help inside.

Yeah. Dotson has looked rough so far. But Benenoch has kinda sucked and we're rotating at RG like we did at LG last year.

But we're 2-0.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. Dotson has looked rough so far. But Benenoch has kinda sucked and we're rotating at RG like we did at LG last year.

But we're 2-0.

Dotson would be much bettee if we had an above average guy inside. It won’t be this year but maybe we draft another guard early rounds.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

But we're 2-0.

Agree with both of you, I wouldn't mind seeing Liedkte being activated and being given a shot at guard, which is his natural position.  It won't happen right away, but I think the guard rotation is a bad idea.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT? Grimes out, VHIII out, screw it we'll go with the rooks. A couple flukey TOs that'd normally kill us? Even MORE injuries to the secondary? We STILL came out with the title belt. 

Have we talked about DeSean Jackson? The NFL's leading in receiving yards?

Or Jason Pierre-Paul, the man who racked up a sack, 4 QB hits, TFL, run stops, emotional wreckage of Nick Foles? How many times did we see Foles in the grass today? I don't think we've got to a QB like that since Jameis had to pay for crab legs. 

Was that Kwon Alexander living in the backfield with three tackles for loss and the sack+forced fumble combo? Did you see our guys swarming in for group tackles, never letting up? 

Fitzmagic with 9 TDs on the season, and who's he going up against next? A team that is the only team that couldn't beat the Browns since 2015.. a team that just gave up 6 TDs to a 22 year old kid. Whats that mean for us next week?! I can't do the math but I'm sure Fitz can. 

• Like 3

Through 2 games, I can’t remember this good a start to a season ever.

2010, we still kinda sucked and got the benefit of an easy start.

2005 was good, but I had nowhere near as much confidence in that team as I do in this one.

2000? Maybe.

Get hyped. We’ve just gone 2-0 against two teams who were a combined 24-8 last season. 

• Like 1