The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

I still want another DE. Nassib is good but if we have a chance to grab Allen we should. Curry has not been a good pick up for us. 

I expect Curry to be a cap casualty.  I like your thinking on Allen.  I m assuming there will be a choice if DTs in free agency in a price range between Allen and Unrein.  

I m ready to moge on from GMC.  He s been a very good player, but now is the right time.  I want Vea playing as little 1 technique as possible next season. 

57 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Would you bring back McCoy? Or get rid of him now and invest in the Dline through the draft again?

I would move on. Would anyone be shocked if he goes down in camp or week two and misses a chunk of the season? 

Let JPP lead the dline and invest McCoy $15,000,000 into someone younger.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I expect Curry to be a cap casualty.  I like your thinking on Allen.  I m assuming there will be a choice if DTs in free agency in a price range between Allen and Unrein.  

I m ready to moge on from GMC.  He s been a very good player, but now is the right time.  I want Vea playing as little 1 technique as possible next season. 

JPP-Nassib-Allen would be a nice edge trio. I do not want DT again first round maybe we can sign Sheldon Richardson. Use that money on a top flight CB or safety and the defense should be in good shape.

Not impressed with Evans. Bring in competition next summer.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/12/sleeping-in-meetings/#more-211963

Stories about Desean Jackson being a great teammate. 

And to think there are people who wanted to bench the most talented QB on the team in favour of more Jackson.

This story pretty much sums up the current staff’s unwillingness to appropriately hold players accountable.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/12/sleeping-in-meetings/#more-211963

Stories about Desean Jackson being a great teammate. 

And to think there are people who wanted to bench the most talented QB on the team in favour of more Jackson.

This story pretty much sums up the current staff’s unwillingness to appropriately hold players accountable.

This is a really bad look for the entire regime.  Keyshawn was suspended and then traded as a comparison.  

We know Koetter is finished, but Licht not dealing him at the trade deadline suggests it was playoffs or bust also.  Monday is going to be interesting.

He's no doubtedly played better football the last few weeks. But he hasn't played great football the last couple weeks. We've had a ton of drops but he's also been a little off. The good thing about him being a little off is that it didn't result in a ton of turnovers. And that's gotta be a first for his career. Usually "off" for Jameis is three INTs.

That's a big improvement, if you ask me.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's no doubtedly played better football the last few weeks. But he hasn't played great football the last couple weeks. We've had a ton of drops but he's also been a little off. The good thing about him being a little off is that it didn't result in a ton of turnovers. And that's gotta be a first for his career. Usually "off" for Jameis is three INTs.

That's a big improvement, if you ask me.

Keeping in mind we have played much better defenses in the second half of the year and have 0 pass blocking, id say these stats are encouraging.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I really do wish Dirk the best, he is a likeable guy

I wish it could have worked out with Koetter. I’m glad the Glazers gave him a 3rd year despite how this season ended up. Every HC should get at least 3 years. Unlike recent HC departures, I hope Dirk finds a lot of success in his next position, but in the AFC. 

• Like 2