The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

If our offense remained dynamic all season and DJax showed up more often, I'd be all for keeping him. But I think the emergence of Godwin and Howard and the need to resign Hump makes DJax expendable.

We can better spend $10M. Ridiculous WR depth like that is a luxury. And we've got too many holes to try and fill and salary cap to now manage to justify keeping him.

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If our offense remained dynamic all season and DJax showed up more often, I'd be all for keeping him. But I think the emergence of Godwin and Howard and the need to resign Hump makes DJax expendable.

We can better spend $10M. Ridiculous WR depth like that is a luxury. And we've got too many holes to try and fill and salary cap to now manage to justify keeping him.

Even if his talent and lack of depth behind him justified his salary, he still needs to go.  Fulton explaination about leaving Monday for Cancun and be back by Sunday is just silly.  Is that a coaching mentality in NE? 

Too much drama from high priced guys who haven t won squat in the last 2 yrs.  I m ready to see major changes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Even if his talent and lack of depth behind him justified his salary, he still needs to go.  Fulton explaination about leaving Monday for Cancun and be back by Sunday is just silly.  Is that a coaching mentality in NE? 

Too much drama from high priced guys who haven t won squat in the last 2 yrs.  I m ready to see major changes.

Fulton was on the same staff that said our oline was doing a great job. 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Beck should be fine?  🤔

LB depth is definitely a need. We can't rely on Bullough, Cichy, and Beck just yet. But if Kwon comes back, I think those five would be enough to essentially fill two LB spots.

Free agency is gonna answer a lot of questions.

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

LB depth is definitely a need. We can't rely on Bullough, Cichy, and Beck just yet. But if Kwon comes back, I think those five would be enough to essentially fill two LB spots.

Free agency is gonna answer a lot of questions.

I just wonder what Auman knows about Beck.  I m assuming he has a contact to validate that statement about Beck should be fine. I guess there is an out with the word should.  I think it is a good sign Kwon is working out at the team facility.  I expect both sides to get a 1 yr prove it deal done.  Considering Kwon was a 4th round pick, even a 1 yr prove it deal at 8 million will probably increase his career earnings 3x.  Both sides have much to gain getting a deal done.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I just wonder what Auman knows about Beck.  I m assuming he has a contact to validate that statement about Beck should be fine. I guess there is an out with the word should.  I think it is a good sign Kwon is working out at the team facility.  I expect both sides to get a 1 yr prove it deal done.  Considering Kwon was a 4th round pick, even a 1 yr prove it deal at 8 million will probably increase his career earnings 3x.  Both sides have much to gain getting a deal done.

Beck almost made it back last year. He just couldn't get the flexibility he needed in his ankle. If he's not ready to go for camp, he never will be.

• Like 1