The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

Winston deep ball is nasty but I guess if Mesean wasn't practicing kind of hard to get the timing down. I mean making $10,000,000 a season I'm sure he couldn't care less but this guy looks like a fool. Acting like this at what 32 years old... wonder what this clown was like in his early 20's.

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh snap. 😂

I guess we ll find out who is right.  It s just not a great look for a player to engage in the public like he is doing.  

I know money isn t everything, but earning over 100 million should give someone a little more thicker skin publically.

6 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I guess we ll find out who is right.  It s just not a great look for a player to engage in the public like he is doing.  

I know money isn t everything, but earning over 100 million should give someone a little more thicker skin publically.

at least he cares and you can see that he is passionate about the team.   

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Again, I get a feeling of happiness reading this tweet.  I mean I like ice cream, but there is just something else.  🤔

Can you picture his mad face? Now imagine that mad face eating an ice cream cone. One hand on a hip.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 02/02/2019 at 6:19 PM, Lil' Shorty said:

Gerald gets too moody with this stuff. Love the guy and wouldn’t want to face him on Sunday’s but compacted to the gritty DL needed to set a tone, it’s time to find a younger JPP or Aaron Donald type.

His body language has always been terrible.

Remember the overtime game in Atlanta in 2015? He’s never a leader in a million years and it’s a mark of the stupidity of the coaching staffs we’ve had that they’ve tried to force him into that role.

I can’t imagine Derrick Brooks ever responding to this stuff on Twitter.

Leaders simply don't respond to inconsequential noise.

Watching this super bowl, I know Winston would never play as scared as Goff is playing right now.

Goff will play better in the 2nd half but so will Brady.

I'd like to see Winston in playoff games.  He hasent exactly played well in big games so far but he has showed mental fortitude in college, hopefully that translates to nfl.

Archived