Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

thoughts on this

I was offered Brees and Abdullah for Jordan Howard.

I have Gurley as my #1 back and I have Mariota as my current QB.

I cont decide if this is a good trade or nah

I wouldn’t take this deal if I were you. Brees hasn’t been typical Brees with how well New Orleans has ran the ball. Howard is guaranteed 15+ touches a game. Keep the 1-2 punch of him and Gurley. Mariota has a solid ROS schedule and should improve. 

7 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I wouldn’t take this deal if I were you. Brees hasn’t been typical Brees with how well New Orleans has ran the ball. Howard is guaranteed 15+ touches a game. Keep the 1-2 punch of him and Gurley. Mariota has a solid ROS schedule and should improve. 

Yeah I ended up declining it 

4 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

so my current team:

QB: Brady

RB: Hunt, Ajayi, Zeke, Martin, Drake

WR: Julio, Michael Thomas, Diggs, Doctson

TE: Engram

I was offered Howard and Fitzgerald for Julio and Zeke. should i trade this trade? im 50/50 on it

I'm going to assume Keeper/Dynasty? If it's keeper, I'd probably make the trade if you have 2-3 keepers. If it's completely dynasty, I'm split on it as well.

3 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

no it's not, it's just a standard league. no keepers

Interesting offer. I would take that and run. You will have Howard to replace Zeke and even though Gabbert is playing at QB this week, Fitz should be his security blanket and you still have Thomas and Diggs who both have WR1 upside each week. Wonder why that guy is making that offer lol

22 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Interesting offer. I would take that and run. You will have Howard to replace Zeke and even though Gabbert is playing at QB this week, Fitz should be his security blanket and you still have Thomas and Diggs who both have WR1 upside each week. Wonder why that guy is making that offer lol

after i said i would accept he said nvm and said to add nelson instead of fitz. no thanks

Archived