Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

Depends on the need for a WR. I like the 3rd one the best but I'd have to have a decent stable of RBs already. Can't rely on CJA. 

RBs: Jay Ajayi, Christian McCaffrey, Jacquizz Rodgers, Alvin Kamara, Maybe Tarik Cohen soon

WRs: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, Maybe Cooper Kupp or Kenny Galloday soon 

2 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

RBs: Jay Ajayi, Christian McCaffrey, Jacquizz Rodgers, Alvin Kamara, Maybe Tarik Cohen soon

WRs: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, Maybe Cooper Kupp or Kenny Galloday soon 

Yeah definitely a no. You don't need to downgrade at RB. Your WRs are fine. Is this standard or PPR? Either way I think you'll be fine at WR. I'd be more concerned about RB depth. 

5 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Yeah definitely a no. You don't need to downgrade at RB. Your WRs are fine. Is this standard or PPR? Either way I think you'll be fine at WR. I'd be more concerned about RB depth. 

So would you recommend putting a claim on Cohen and Buck Allen over Cohen and Kupp/Galloday?

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So would you recommend putting a claim on Cohen and Buck Allen over Cohen and Kupp/Galloday?

Why not on all 3/4? Is this a FAAB league?

If PPR:

35% on Cohen

20% on Allen

15% on Kupp

5% on Galloday

If Standard:

25% on Cohen

20% on Allen

5% on Kupp

10% on Galloday

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Why not on all 3/4? Is this a FAAB league?

If PPR:

35% on Cohen

20% on Allen

15% on Kupp

5% on Galloday

If Standard:

25% on Cohen

20% on Allen

5% on Kupp

10% on Galloday

No FAAB. I'm 2nd on the waiver order. Doubt any of them make it back around to me. Really want Kupp (big rams fan) but my brain is telling me, don't be stupid. 

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

No ppr. I'm 95% sure I'd be getting Allen, unless the guy with#1 claim doesn't put in for Cohen. Worth it?

I don't think so. If you don't want to waste a claim then I'd just put in for Cohen. If you don't get it you can always jump on early in the morning and pick up whatever scraps are left over. You'll be sitting at the top of the waiver wire order if you dont get Cohen this week. That could be valuable if someone like a LBell goes down and you grab Connor. I used to set an alarm for 2am so I could save my waiver and then grab a couple of guys who snuck by. I'd only use a waiver if it was someone who could legitimately help me win that week and beyond. 

36 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Goodness I'm getting a ton of offers right now...some dude just offered me OBJ and Mark Ingram for Jay Ajayi...so my RBs would be McCaffrey, Ingram and Rodgers (Blah) and my WRs would be AJ, Dez and OBJ...with Garcon, Tyrell and John Brown on bench..Drool. 

Even then I'd be hesitant because your RBs would be so weak. Remember that Ajayi has already had his bye week as well. 

Archived