Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

Just now, Tinker Stinkers said:

6pt. QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLEX

Give me Brees in that deal. It's tempting to take Allen given some of the roster make up, but at 6 points per passing td, it mitigates some of the potential of Mariota's running tds. I have MM in a 2 qb league, and he's still only a platoon guy for me - I swap him out with Big Ben and Rivers depending on matchup (sat him this week). I still view TN as a run first team as well - I think MM has more 1 td games than 3 td games this season. 

Brees will do his Brees thing. He's going to be in shootouts, still gets a bunch of games at home. I think Brees outscores MM in a 6pt td league by more than Allen may any of your flex options. Plus, there is some concern about Allen's injury history - that has to be taken into account. You never want to bank on something like that happening, but its' possible. 

Depending on the other teams in your league, you could also potentially turn around and trade MM for a little help at the flex spot. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Give me Brees in that deal. It's tempting to take Allen given some of the roster make up, but at 6 points per passing td, it mitigates some of the potential of Mariota's running tds. I have MM in a 2 qb league, and he's still only a platoon guy for me - I swap him out with Big Ben and Rivers depending on matchup (sat him this week). I still view TN as a run first team as well - I think MM has more 1 td games than 3 td games this season. 

Brees will do his Brees thing. He's going to be in shootouts, still gets a bunch of games at home. I think Brees outscores MM in a 6pt td league by more than Allen may any of your flex options. Plus, there is some concern about Allen's injury history - that has to be taken into account. You never want to bank on something like that happening, but its' possible. 

Depending on the other teams in your league, you could also potentially turn around and trade MM for a little help at the flex spot. 

I appreciate your insight! If only one of these offers were made, I would have happily accepted; since they were both on the table I couldn't help but overthink. 

So my QB situation is horrible with Dalton. I could pick up Bradford he's the best option on the free agency list by far, next is probably cutler lol. 

I got offered this trade in PPR

CAM

Kelvin Benjamin

James White

Mark Ingram

for 

Dez Bryant

Andy Dalton

Buck Allen

Sammy Watkins 

I'd be getting the cam side obviously.

Not a bad offer I'm gonna ask him if he'd take Buck and Ingram out of the deal. I'm not an Ingram fan, and at least Buck has been getting a bunch of touches, especially passes in that Baltimore offense.

im also really high on Dez this year, he's been a target monster but Dak has been pretty inconsistent.

what do you guys think? 

Edit: he also has Keenan Allen whom I like a lot and Ty Hilton who is a really good buy low candidate any way you think I could work one of them into a deal?

Other backs I have are Zeke, Crowell, Carson, 

other receivers I have are crabtree, Snead, hurns, and tyrell Williams.

Same team from earlier PPR league, 2 RB, 2WR, 2 Flex:

RB - Zeke, Stewart, Henry, CJ1K, Powell

WR - Pryor, Fitz, Ty. Williams, Amendola, Kearse

I was offered the following trade:

Zeke for Lynch and Hopkins

I also have 2 other trades on the table:

Pryor for Cohen

Fitz for Abdullah

Do you think I should take the Zeke trade?  If I do, should I pull the trigger on one of the other deals?

How my team could do:

Lynch, Cohen/Abdullah, Henry, CJ1K

Hopkins, Pryor/Fitz, Ty. Williams, Amendola, Kearse

I was recently offered:

Tyreek Hill + Devante Parker for Ajayi + Kupp

Its a .5ppr Keeper League and I currently sit at 2-0

QB: Luck/Rothelisberger

RB: Gurley, Ty Montgomery, Ajayi, Abdullah, Cards RBs

WR: Cooks, K Allen, J Ross, Kupp, Waiver Wire Pickup (JJ Nelson or Rashard Higgins)

TE: Reed

Obviously I need help at WR but it always hurts to give up a workhorse RB like that. What do you guys think? Thanks for any advice!

On 9/18/2017 at 11:49 AM, Forge said:

For sure. If you're willing to trade Zeke, I'd try guys like AB and Julio as well. 

AB and Julio are not going to be moved, even for Zeke. Turning my attention back to the owner that is a Cowboys fan, he has Odell but I was thinking of offering Zeke and Jamison Crowder for either OBJ+Carlos Hyde OR Crabtree+Hyde?

Potentially try OBJ first and then if he declines, counter with Crab and Hyde. Would allow me to start a better #2 WR and have Hyde as a valuable bench piece at RB and potential trade piece down the line with Montgomery, Freeman, and Hunt being my two RB's and flex in a PPR...

9 hours ago, ChrisC21325 said:

I was recently offered:

Tyreek Hill + Devante Parker for Ajayi + Kupp

Its a .5ppr Keeper League and I currently sit at 2-0

QB: Luck/Rothelisberger

RB: Gurley, Ty Montgomery, Ajayi, Abdullah, Cards RBs

WR: Cooks, K Allen, J Ross, Kupp, Waiver Wire Pickup (JJ Nelson or Rashard Higgins)

TE: Reed

Obviously I need help at WR but it always hurts to give up a workhorse RB like that. What do you guys think? Thanks for any advice!

Just out of curiosity, does you league have big touchdown bonuses? Bonus points for tds of 50+ yards would make Hill more appealing.

I think I'd hold tight on that one right now. What I may do if I were you is start trying to sell high on Abdullah. I don't buy that monday night game, and he doesn't offer much extra in a ppr league. Detroit went into ground and pound mode in the second half of that game, and he still just barely outplayed Theo Riddick. I'd try and and get some value for Monday night's performance.

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Who wins this trade....

CJ Anderson and Michael Thomas

for 

Odell Beckham and Christian McCaffrey 

Really interesting deal. Very close in my opinion and I don't think if it were made right now, there'd be an initial winner / loser.  I think if I had my preference, I'd rather be the one getting Anderson and Thomas.

Archived