Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

I've been offered a trade and I'm not sure what I should do. 

The offer: 

I receive: Doug Baldwin

They receive: TY Hilton 

To me TY has a higher upside if Luck returns. But who knows when Luck comes back. Although I think Baldwin should start doing a little better I'd think. 

2 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

The offer: 

To me TY has a higher upside if Luck returns. But who knows when Luck comes back. Although I think Baldwin should start doing a little better I'd think. 

I'd do it

5 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

The offer: 

I wouldn't. Yes, there are some things to be nervous about with Hilton at this juncture, but one, we have no idea what Brisset is going to do. Hard to judge him off a one week performance when he's been with the team for all of 3 weeks.

And it's not like Baldwin and the Seahawks are lighting the world on fire at this point. That offense does not look good. Is it more likely that he turns it around at some point than Hilton if e doesn't get luck? Sure, given Wilson and the Seahawks history of turning it on late, I Think that is an okay thought, though not a guarantee. And even with the struggles at quarterback through two weeks, Hilton has basically put up comparable stats to Baldwin. Right now, I'd rather have the higher upside in Hilton. Also, I don't think that Baldwin is going to turn this around in the immediate future, so if you change your mind down the road, and don't see improvement that you want to see, I Think it's entirely possible that you can re-visit the trade a few weeks down the line and still possibly get it to happen.

Hello first post here, but im thinking of pulling off these big trades and im not sure anymore:

The first one is

I send: Freeman and Parker 

I recieve: Odell and McCaffrey

This is the one I really wanna make, only problem is my Rbs beside Freeman are Henry/Abdullah/White which just wont do.

So im thinking of trading either:

Cooks and Abdullah/Henry for Dalvin Cook

Cooks and Abdullah for Carlos Hyde.

Should I pull the trigger on just the first trade and roll with it or go for both trades, or do nothing at all???

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't. Yes, there are some things to be nervous about with Hilton at this juncture, but one, we have no idea what Brisset is going to do. Hard to judge him off a one week performance when he's been with the team for all of 3 weeks.

And it's not like Baldwin and the Seahawks are lighting the world on fire at this point. That offense does not look good. Is it more likely that he turns it around at some point than Hilton if e doesn't get luck? Sure, given Wilson and the Seahawks history of turning it on late, I Think that is an okay thought, though not a guarantee. And even with the struggles at quarterback through two weeks, Hilton has basically put up comparable stats to Baldwin. Right now, I'd rather have the higher upside in Hilton. Also, I don't think that Baldwin is going to turn this around in the immediate future, so if you change your mind down the road, and don't see improvement that you want to see, I Think it's entirely possible that you can re-visit the trade a few weeks down the line and still possibly get it to happen.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I'm just worried Baldwin starts playing well, especially this weekend vs the Titans. And then I won't be able to acquire him. 

Another worry of mine is whether Andrew Luck is going to be able to return soon or not. Hilton is too risky of a play right now without Luck imo. 

Should I trade away dalvin cook for Derek Henry?  

My running backs are khunt, Lamar Miller, dalvin cook, buck Allen, kamara 

Pretty stacked at wr, dez, odell, Hogan, Emmanuel Sanders, Tyrell Williams. I say that because even with cook I'm probably only playing two rbs a week dez odell pretty much every week once odell is healthy

Yes dalvin is the guy, but Henry just has so much upside. I would probably drop someone and grab donte foreman in case of Miller injury too 

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Should I trade away dalvin cook for Derek Henry?  

My running backs are khunt, Lamar Miller, dalvin cook, buck Allen, kamara 

Pretty stacked at wr, dez, odell, Hogan, Emmanuel Sanders, Tyrell Williams. I say that because even with cook I'm probably only playing two rbs a week dez odell pretty much every week once odell is healthy

Yes dalvin is the guy, but Henry just has so much upside. I would probably drop someone and grab donte foreman in case of Miller injury too 

I wouldn't. I still see this being a split backfield in Tennessee. 

12 team 0.5 ppr

I got offered devante parker and Tyler eifert for tarik cohen and Jason witten

I already have gronk locked and loaded as my TE. Eifert plays the jags during gronks bye. Parker has obviously already had his in week 1. 

My team:

QB - Carr, Luck

WR - Keenan Allen, Kelvin Benjamin, Danny Amendola, Reshad Higgins 

RB - Zeke, Gore, Cohen, Sproles, Forte 

TE - Gronk, Witten

Def - Denver 

I'm personally high on parker

Archived