BDL 2018 Week 2 - Sydney Dingos @ Gotham Gashslayers

ny92mike

Sydney Dingos @ Gotham Gashslayers  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Sydney Dingos
    • Gotham Gashslayers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2018 at 04:00 PM

The common theme here is Gotham's gameplan is fantastic and my o-line isn't BDL level/good enough to stop Watt and friends.

I'll admit the game-plan part, Gotham's dementia cleared for this week. But aside from James Hurst my o-line has top 15 (Brooks.Morse, Solder being easily top 8) starters at every position.

Gotham's interior oline has been struggling this year especially at both guard positions. Dingo LG and RT have been struggling as well. Since an entire part of Gothams line is struggling while two separate parts of Sydneys line have been struggling the integrity of Sydneys line will provide better protection here than Gothams and with two elite pass rush systems it sides Sydneys way. 

11 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Solder has been terrible so far. I know he is going from a QB who makes OL look good to a QB who makes OL look terrible so he is probably in the middle. But he is certainly no top 8 LT

Uh no he hasn't? The giants o-line around him is terrible Him+Hernandez are easily the Giants best o-lineman.  

10 hours ago, PR said:

Gotham's interior oline has been struggling this year especially at both guard positions. Dingo LG and RT have been struggling as well. Since an entire part of Gothams line is struggling while two separate parts of Sydneys line have been struggling the integrity of Sydneys line will provide better protection here than Gothams and with two elite pass rush systems it sides Sydneys way. 

Cody Whitehair hasn't been struggling at all, my RT sure he's my 3rd string RT and he's garbage. But fair enough I won't complain, Whitehair isn't a total stud. 

8 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Mathew Stafford's superior mobility in the read-option should be enough to give Gotham the win.

This is an underrated post.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Uh no he hasn't? The giants o-line around him is terrible Him+Hernandez are easily the Giants best o-lineman.  

They are the two worst offensive linemen of NYG starting unit. I don't count Flowers as an offensive lineman.

Archived