BDL 2018 Week 2 - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

ny92mike

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2018 at 04:00 PM

I like Ivory Coast and they’ve got a competitive defense already. A couple roster moves really hurt them against a liable Berlin team. I trust the defense of IC a little bit more and want them to gut it out but I think Berlin’s weapons and creativity on the offensive side overcomes a game IC definitely thinks they should’ve won.

Read this one earlier in the day. I like to marinate on the matchups I think are close. Black Rhinos defense is scary. I really like Berlin’s Blitz formation they are implementing. I just wish they had Mahomes instead of Keenum to run that offense ;). I still am going with Berlin however as I think they have enough to get a good win. 

45 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i think this is a defensive slug fest.  With Anderson and Ccooks looking better thus far this year and the Bberlin corners struggling early, i think Ivory hits on or two deep shots against a team playing a bunch in the box

IC 17-10

What?  How have my corners been struggling?  Darby and Bouye have been great and Conley has been very good.  And my 4th corner Hilton has been great a well.

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

What?  How have my corners been struggling?  Darby and Bouye have been great and Conley has been very good.  And my 4th corner Hilton has been great a well.

bouye is in the slot covering neither of them

and i disagree on your other two

On 9/13/2018 at 9:00 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Black rhinos have the better team name so they should win here

19 hours ago, Jlash said:

I said this last week, but I actually really really like IC's defense. I think a combo of very athletic and fast CB's and keeping his safeties over the top eliminates DJax, and helps slow down Hill. Hill can still make plays in the short game, but his damage isn't nearly as devastating as when he's running right past people. I also think their defensive line will do a great job frustrating Keenum all game. Berlin has lots of weapons, but I think the IC defense is underrated in terms of how athletic it really is, and they can really make it a long game for the Berlin offense. 

I think Rags is underestimating the IC offense. With a really good OL, a good QB, a stud in Cooks and a plan to wear Berlins D out, I think IC shocks everyone and steals this game.

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

i think this is a defensive slug fest.  With Anderson and Ccooks looking better thus far this year and the Bberlin corners struggling early, i think Ivory hits on or two deep shots against a team playing a bunch in the box

IC 17-10

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Andrew Luck's superior mobility in the read-option should be enough to give Ivory Coast the win.

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Some nice strategery from both teams.  For me, Mack is the difference maker here, IC wins on a Mack strip sack to turn it over deep in Berlin's zone in the waning moments.

200w.webp

Archived