Week Two - Other Games

RpMc

1 hour ago, upriser7 said:

After watching first 2 weeks of games so far, I am pretty sure there are atleast 3 teams who have a worse OL than Vikings - Seahawks, Texans, Giants all 3 teams are definitely worse than Vikings OL

Yup, people who talk about how bad our OL is need to look at it within the context of the rest of the league.

Can our OL be better? Of course. Is it the worst in football? Far from it.

44 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Yup, people who talk about how bad our OL is need to look at it within the context of the rest of the league.

Can our OL be better? Of course. Is it the worst in football? Far from it.

but all those teams aren't SB contenders this year......our OL in general is probably average but when you look at all the SB contenders, then we probably might have the worst OL. I am worried how it will hold up when we are gonna play teams like Eagles when they are at full strength

19 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

but all those teams aren't SB contenders this year......our OL in general is probably average but when you look at all the SB contenders, then we probably might have the worst OL. I am worried how it will hold up when we are gonna play teams like Eagles when they are at full strength

Every team is built differently. There is no rule that requires a Super Bowl winner to have a dominant OL. 

Kirk Cousins has been sacked the same number of times as Foles, which supposedly has the greatest OL in NFL history the way people talked about them last year.

21 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Every team is built differently. There is no rule that requires a Super Bowl winner to have a dominant OL. 

Kirk Cousins has been sacked the same number of times as Foles, which supposedly has the greatest OL in NFL history the way people talked about them last year.

How's the run blocking? Because it doesn't look good to me. And I assume the blocked punt was not good blocking. And no one said that about the eagles

Archived