Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Wentz doesnt produce without a great OL and incredible running game though. 

He's still doing better than Dak by miles. Wentz has been far better than his box score numbers have indicated, even with the O-Line being suspect as well. Alshon came back last week and that clearly helped. Without him our Wide receivers are legit just as bad as yours.  

I rate your troll attempt 3/10. You can do better.

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

except he did. 

Ah yes the "Touchdown pass" to Tavon Austin (shovel pass basically an option run) and the other one where he dumped it off to Zeke and Zeke completely did all the work.

Dak had 1 legit TD this past Sunday though, I'll give him that.

Can we just have a forum wide agreement to stop engaging with Matts? He is the Skip Bayless of FF, and it grows tiring seeing every one of our threads derailed by his garbage hot takes. I think he's one of maybe ~25% of Cowboys fans with any sort of hope for Dak?... and among them probably the only one who still would think to compare him to a QB like Wentz. So it's just no longer worth the effort I see us all putting in when it's literally an argument being made by a handful of people. 

• Like 6

Wentz missed 2 games and will still finish with about 1000 more passing yards and at least 5+ passing td's than Dak. 

We're playing bad, but we're still clearly better than the Dallas Browns. 

It could be the Skins division this year. We're better at qb, wr, and te, but their ol is playing better and their defense is better. 

Edited by Jeezla

34 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Wentz missed 2 games and will still finish with about 1000 more passing yards and at least 5+ passing td's than Dak. 

We're playing bad, but we're still clearly better than the Dallas Browns. 

It could be the Skins division this year. We're better at qb, wr, and te, but their ol is playing better and their defense is better. 

imagine how much better our defense would look if mills wasnt giving up 100+ yards and a dpi every game on his own.