Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

There are currently SEVEN quarterbacks with a better passer rating than the best passer rating last season.

I don't know if it's the rules, the QBs, or the defense. But it's so unbalanced in favor of the offense right now.

Edited by Danger

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

There are currently SEVEN quarterbacks with a better passer rating than the best passer rating last season.

I don't know if it's the rules, the QBs, or the defense. But it's so unbalanced in favor of the offense right now.

It will go down as the weather gets worse.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

The Browns have a better record than us. 

Do I blame @Mastercheddaar??

Superstition demands it!!!! I will go to the nearest volcano and chuck something valuable into it. 

OR we could not melt my DDM4V2 in liquid hot magma and look at the fact that we are beat up and the offense seems like it is not quite gelled with Wentz. The O-line is allowing pressure and our RBs are being held together by duct tape. 

As for the Brownies, not going to lie, I enjoy seeing them win. However, they are still finding crazy and fun ways to lose games they should win. Special teams, crappy coaching decisions, and the refs will be the norm of the season. I even put out a sig bet that the Eagles will have a better record than the Browns by the end of the regular season. I'm pretty confident half of the Browns forum will be saying "Fly Eagles Fly" at the ends of all their posts come wildcard weekend.

TONIGHT ONLY!!! Go Aints. 

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Edited by Mastercheddaar
Spelling errors and such.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I can't believe anyone thought Keenum was genuinely good even last year. He was the beneficiary of circumstances.

Elway is terrible at scouting QB's. They'll draft another bum in the 1st.

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

100%, he is the sole reason the Browns have been one of the worst franchises the past decade. I'm convinced of it. He's brought that curse over to us now. At least we managed a SB before...

I'm moving to the Dallas/Pittsburgh forums then....

11 hours ago, oland11 said:

120% will believe it’s cheddar’s fault if we miss the playoffs and the browns get in. 

Et Tu Brute? I'm getting it from both barrel now. The clowns over in the Cle forum (well two or three posters at least) have already declared the 2-2-1 Cleveland Browns as the world beaters and it is all because of me! (Why they feel the need to name me in half their posts after winning a game is beyond me but whatever.) AND now I'm being blamed for injuries a plenty and a superbowl hang over.

I am fully confident that the Eagles will win the division and return to the playoffs. They just need to get back to superbowl form. 

We got the G-spots in a few days. Lets beat on them like an old drum. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...