Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Eagles made history when they signed offensive line coach Juan Castillo to be their defensive coordinator.

Cleveland Browns: Hold my beer.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25310452/cleveland-browns-want-interview-condoleezza-rice-head-coaching-job

Does she still do work with the college football playoffs? I know she has been involved with football but i dont think she ever coached it. 

51 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Does she still do work with the college football playoffs? I know she has been involved with football but i dont think she ever coached it. 

yea I think she still is, it's a total browns move.

But she knows football and has been around it like most of her life, I think her dad was a coach?

Honestly a better candidate than a lot of the guys they've gotten to take that job

Wanted her to take Roger's job

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Eagles made history when they signed offensive line coach Juan Castillo to be their defensive coordinator.

Cleveland Browns: Hold my beer.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25310452/cleveland-browns-want-interview-condoleezza-rice-head-coaching-job

Lulz... just wow. 

Go birds

master “the haul” cheddaar

18 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Good. Give Garrett and Dak nice long extensions. 

Exactly. They probably will win the division which is fine since they have 0% chance of doing anything in the postseason. If them winning the division means Garrett sticks around and Dak gets $$$ then I'm all for it.