Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Idiotic, moronic things that make fans change teams. Things like taking that bum Baker Mayfield over the God-like Sam Darnold.

BleedtheClock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow you came to visit me!!!!!!!! I was expecting an image of John Cusack holding a boombox but I'm just super happy you are here!!! How you been? Also perhaps you haven't heard... I already admitted I was wrong about Mayfield and Ward. Glad to see Hue "No Clue" Jackson is gone. Best of luck with Condoleezza Rice. We should do this again sometime!

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

BleedtheClock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow you came to visit me!!!!!!!! I was expecting an image of John Cusack holding a boombox but I'm just super happy you are here!!! How you been? Also perhaps you haven't heard... I already admitted I was wrong about Mayfield and Ward. Glad to see Hue "No Clue" Jackson is gone. Best of luck with Condoleezza Rice. We should do this again sometime!

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Love you!

Image result for michael sam kiss gif

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was a joke about you "blacking out" and the movie Sleepers. But it was tacky so I deleted it. 

Lol never seen the movie but looking it up I get what it might have been ha

I’m hurt matts 

why you bully me from atop the nfc east ivory* tower 

*at this point actually dried toothpaste and soap collected around the base of a spray painted lawn chair

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

after this season, this monday night game is a nice reminder of what a successful offense looks like (I blacked out Payton, Brees and CO having their way with us)

Is it just me or does this happen to us more than anyone else? At least relative to the quality of our team (so don't include the clearly awful teams). 2013 vs Manning Broncos... 2014 vs Rodgers Packers... Now the other day against Brees Saints. Running into a juggernaut at the wrong time and getting STEAMROLLED. No hope. Looking like JV vs varsity. 

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Lol never seen the movie but looking it up I get what it might have been ha

I’m hurt matts 

why you bully me from atop the nfc east ivory* tower 

*at this point actually dried toothpaste and soap collected around the base of a spray painted lawn chair

Its a really good movie; all star cast. You should check it out. I think its on amazon prime.

33 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Anyone feel bad for Chiefs fans. They're having this amazing year, their QB will probably win MVP, and the Chiefs will more than likely get bounced in the divisional round by the Colts lol

IDK Man. MVP's don't have 5 turnovers in a game.