Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this aimed at me? Because I dont feel like I said anything that relates to any of this. 

Some of it was, most of it wasn’t. 

However, you seem to miss that he was the aggressor. Sure, she followed him to his room presumably with some sort of particular problem but he shoved her first. He took it to that level. Everything else after that was a product of his doing so. 

I would also ask you, don’t you believe in restraint when the situation calls for it. I assume you’re a healthy, full grown male. Hunt outweighs that chick by at least 100 lbs and is 2-3 times stronger than her. That’s like you physically confronting a 7th grader because he called you a name. Does that sound reasonable? Does anything a person that is that inferior to you physically says going to be that much of a problem where you need to push or kick or even.....nudge them? 

Simply saying, “act like a man, get hit like one” is a cowards’ way out of a tough situation. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Do I think what he did was wrong? Yes

Do I think he should have just shut the hotel door/called police/called hotel security? Yes

Do I think he was the aggressor? Yes

@Jroc04 ^^ I agree he was the aggressor and was wrong. I think he should have shown restraint. When I said if you hit someone you shouldn't be surprised to get hit back I wasnt implying it was right to hit back. Just that it was a possibility. 

6 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Here is a key difference

2017 - https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/2017_injuries.htm

12 on IR,  5 Out multiple games over 17 weeks

2018 - https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/2018_injuries.htm 

16 on IR, 10 Out multiple games over 13 weeks with 5 more games to go!!!! YIPPEEE! 

If you go to other teams in playoff contention and look at their injury reports, they are dealing with half as many serious injuries. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Sums it up nicely. Not an excuse but definitely a large part of the reason. Even haters must acknowledge it.

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Everybody wants to be the 2017 Eagles. Nobody wants to be the 2018 Eagles. This applies mostly to.the 2018 Eagles.

We draft KC OC for HC, they draft KC OC for HC

We draft a QB 2nd overall, they draft a QB 2nd overall

We sign Chase Daniel, they sign Chase Daniel

We have Trey Burton, they sing Trey Burton

We run the Philly Speical at the goal line, they run the Philly Special at the goal line

We win the Super Bowl... They cannot afford

Great success

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

There is a fantasy god...first week of my money league playoffs and guy left Derrick Henry and is 200+yard 4 TD night on the bench lol

The guy has been garbage all year and probably nobody started him for this matchup and he does this.....

I'd be so angry, if i was a Henry owner....