Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not gonna lie, it’s been a nice month 

I’m not really a reddit guy at all, but I was incredibly bored at work and running out of website options so I peaked the nfl reddit page.

Saw a Matt413 commenting incredibly biased Cowboys stuff while trashing the Eagles lmao

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But then you’ll just see odd responses from the rest of us too him and you’ll want to know what the context was lol 

I'll just do what i do with Rammy. Either see it when someone quotes them or just click show post occasionally. The ignore system on this site is quite nice tbh.

The third game of the Thanksgiving schedule could be coming into focus. After a report earlier this week that the two early holiday games would include Bears-Lions and Dolphins-Cowboys, we may have an idea of the prime time matchup.

Via Michael Rand of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, an Eagles trip to play the Vikings appears to be the late game of the three.

John Ourand of the Sports Business Journal (who reported the first two games) said during a SI media podcast with Jimmy Traina what he had heard about the game. “I didn’t actually write about this but I have heard that Minnesota vs. Philadelphia is one that’s in play,” Ourand said. “It’s not dead set, but I’m told that it’s pretty likely.”

The Vikings have never hosted a Thanksgiving game, though they’ve played in eight of them against either the Lions or the Cowboys.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/14/report-vikings-eagles-pretty-likely-on-thanksgiving/

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

The third game of the Thanksgiving schedule could be coming into focus. After a report earlier this week that the two early holiday games would include Bears-Lions and Dolphins-Cowboys, we may have an idea of the prime time matchup.

Via Michael Rand of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, an Eagles trip to play the Vikings appears to be the late game of the three.

John Ourand of the Sports Business Journal (who reported the first two games) said during a SI media podcast with Jimmy Traina what he had heard about the game. “I didn’t actually write about this but I have heard that Minnesota vs. Philadelphia is one that’s in play,” Ourand said. “It’s not dead set, but I’m told that it’s pretty likely.”

The Vikings have never hosted a Thanksgiving game, though they’ve played in eight of them against either the Lions or the Cowboys.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/14/report-vikings-eagles-pretty-likely-on-thanksgiving/

HELL YES!!! I'm going...Thanks for giving NFL 

Edited by nlesthought

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Sweet a Thanksgiving home game

Edited by EaglesPeteC

On 2/6/2019 at 9:10 AM, RBreezy said:

I’m not really a reddit guy at all, but I was incredibly bored at work and running out of website options so I peaked the nfl reddit page.

Saw a Matt413 commenting incredibly biased Cowboys stuff while trashing the Eagles lmao

i live on reddit. it's pretty much all the internet I need.