Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

3 hours ago, Danger said:
3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

It’s crazy. We beat the breaks out of Dallas and they beat you guys. All about matchups pretty wild. 

In our case it's usually Zeke. We would have beat Dallas both times in 2017, but we rested our starters week 17 and they still only won 6-0.

We don't spend enough money on Refs to beat Dallas either. Or the Phantom Goedert OPI/80 yd TD taken away doesn't occurs either. Not mention the blatant Head 2 Helmet non call on the same play. That's another win, Let's be real.

Jerry's way to Rich. Just look at his Yatch. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

We don't spend enough money on Refs to beat Dallas either. Or the Phantom Goedert OPI/80 yd TD taken away doesn't occurs either. Not mention the blatant Head 2 Helmet non call on the same play. That's another win, Let's be real.

Y’all sound like saint fans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Did Favre dirty

Ive always had a perhaps irrational hatred of them that’s gotten deeper as time goes on

How their last two seasons ended have been hysterical 

I dislike Sean lol. He’s a massive Dbag.

and hey we all have them! But they’re just closet Dbags. Dudes all about it lol. I dislike him a lot. 

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I dislike Sean lol. He’s a massive Dbag.

and hey we all have them! But they’re just closet Dbags. Dudes all about it lol. I dislike him a lot. 

Yeah his smug cockiness makes them even easier to hate

they always think they are better/tougher than they actually are

talk so much

I despise the Saints because we can't beat them. I feel like they have an aura of invincibility around them, especially in the dome. So many tough losses that hurt me. 06 Divisional, 09 when Kolb played well and DJax broke out but they still blew us out, 2013 WC, last year's all time bad Philadelphia sports loss followed by beating us in NFCC. We beat them once with Bradford but that was on their bad years and not in the dome IIRC, barley counts.

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I despise the Saints because we can't beat them. I feel like they have an aura of invincibility around them, especially in the dome. So many tough losses that hurt me. 06 Divisional, 09 when Kolb played well and DJax broke out but they still blew us out, 2013 WC, last year's all time bad Philadelphia sports loss followed by beating us in NFCC. We beat them once with Bradford but that was on their bad years and not in the dome IIRC, barley counts.

Definitely the biggest driving force, but their general aura and attitude beyond our games has made it worse for sure.