Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Never heard of them. Doesn’t seem like a smart trade from either side but who knows. We like Goedert, our backup TE, a lot and I’d think something has to give at the position eventually. Would give an instant connection to Foles that’s for sure. Seems like an odd trade. Ertz is very much beloved here. If the Eagles season was lost, I’d make more sense. Interesting he has multiple sources but no one else has anything yet.  

Ramsey and Ngakoue for Ertz a 1st and change, and I’m interested. 

That'd be awful for the Jags lol.

Edited by .Buzz

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

That flu might speak otherwise. 

This one?

Regardless, if you think the Jaguars are just going to give him away with 2-3 yrs left after options and tags your crazy. Jalen also isn't a guy that's going to pack it in/sit out to get his way. 

Edited by .Buzz

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Never heard of them. Doesn’t seem like a smart trade from either side but who knows. We like Goedert, our backup TE, a lot and I’d think something has to give at the position eventually. Would give an instant connection to Foles that’s for sure. Seems like an odd trade. Ertz is very much beloved here. If the Eagles season was lost, I’d make more sense. Interesting he has multiple sources but no one else has anything yet.  

Ramsey and Ngakoue for Ertz a 1st and change, and I’m interested. 

Seeing as corner and De are two mil big needs and those are both prime players, it’d be an interesting proposition 

54 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This one?

Regardless, if you think the Jaguars are just going to give him away with 2-3 yrs left after options and tags your crazy. Jalen also isn't a guy that's going to pack it in/sit out to get his way. 

He’ll be there to discuss his exit strategy. Let’s be real here, he wants out. It’s pretty clear. 

A 1st and change isn’t giving anyone away.  Sorry to say it but disgruntled superstars are going for pennies on the dollar and he’s next to go. Whether it’s to Philly or elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’ll be there to discuss his exit strategy. Let’s be real here, he wants out. It’s pretty clear. 

A 1st and change isn’t giving anyone away.  Sorry to say it but disgruntled superstars are going for pennies on the dollar and he’s next to go. Whether it’s to Philly or elsewhere. 

I see what you're trying to do. 

Have a nice night.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I see what you're trying to do. 

Have a nice night.

Give you an honest, outside opinion? 

When there’s smoke, ya know? It’s todays NFL now; guy wants out, he’s probably going to get his way. Le’Veon changed everything. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Give you an honest, outside opinion? 

When there’s smoke, ya know? It’s todays NFL now; guy wants out, he’s probably going to get his way. Le’Veon changed everything. 

He demanded a deal after last Sunday, yet practiced all week and played Thursday. 

Nothing has pointed to anything you've said. 

On top of all of that, Jalen may want out, but it's purely because of us not paying him (which reports state Shad Khan now would be willing to do), and Coughlin for being an *** over and over again to him. Khan literally stepped in after that whole situation and we don't know if Coughlin will stick around even (there's also reports and murmurs in Jacksonville Coughlins family is pushing him to retire).

Jalen may be a loud guy, but he isn't going to pack it in. He also has this year, a 5th yr option, and a tag available to him. Jaguars have all the control and trading him for a bag of chips isn't going to happen. He's also a great teammate and super close with the guys. He's not about to dog it on the field.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He demanded a deal after last Sunday, yet practiced all week and played Thursday. 

On top of all of that, Jalen may want out, but it's purely because of us not paying him (which reports state Shad Khan now would be willing to do), and Coughlin for being an *** over and over again to him. Khan literally stepped in after that whole situation and we don't know if Coughlin will stick around even (there's also reports and murmurs in Jacksonville Coughlins family is pushing him to retire).

Jalen may be a loud guy, but he isn't going to pack it in. He also has this year, a 5th yr option, and a tag available to him. Jaguars have all the control and trading him for a bag of chips isn't going to happen. He's also a great teammate and super close with the guys. He's not about to dog it on the field.

Sure, there's a chance worst case he could sit out. I'm well aware. But that's purely just hopeful thinking for anyone to say based on what has happened since he asked for a trade.

There's also multiple people who've said that know about the situation that think this situation could be fixed by paying him and either getting Coughlin out or shutting him up and not letting him have such easy access to players. 

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Sure, there's a chance worst case he could sit out. I'm well aware. But that's purely just hopeful thinking for anyone to say based on what has happened since he asked for a trade.

There's also multiple people who've said that know about the situation that think this situation could be fixed by paying him and either getting Coughlin out or shutting him up and not letting him have such easy access to players. 

What a weird situation lmao

I don't know if the report is legit, but I would be down to include Ertz in a package for Ramsey no doubt. But I also believe Goedert had a chance to be better than Ertz if he can actually stay healthy so...

6 hours ago, .Buzz said:

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/report-jalen-ramsey-is-in-la-shooting-a-commercial

Legit sick or shooting commercials in LA?