Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

32 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Granted, 2 catches and 28 yards isn’t a HoF line but I need answers for Josh Gordon. He walked onto a 7-2 team and helped them to 8-2. Why isn’t he on the Eagles?

He smokes the devils lettuce and is too evil for Dougy P’s ice cream gang 

Just watching the 49ers - seahawks replay in tv, and it struck me that Kendricks and Wagner play now next to each other. You remember we drafted Kendricks #46 in 2012, while #47 was Wagner one pick after our pick? Imagine we have Wagner instead of Kendricks... I mean, same position player at the exact same selection. I always liked Kendricks, but Wagner is a stud.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Jroc04 said:

Preston Brown got cut. I think there was some Schwartz cross over if I’m not mistaken in Buff. 

Schwartz was DC for the Bills during his rookie year where he put up 109 TCK, 1 INT, 2 PD, & 7 STF.

Was he just a bad fit for Bengals' scheme or is he just terrible? Feedback I'm getting is he's slow as molasses and is worthless running laterally.

Preston Brown has been targeted in coverage 21 times this season. He's given up 20 catches for 213 yards and 2 touchdowns. That's a passer rating of 141 when targeted Brown. https://t.co/aTIKkumL7P

— JG (@JoeGoodberry) November 11, 2019

Oof.

Edited by DeJack_10

On 11/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, furti said:

Just watching the 49ers - seahawks replay in tv, and it struck me that Kendricks and Wagner play now next to each other. You remember we drafted Kendricks #46 in 2012, while #47 was Wagner one pick after our pick? Imagine we have Wagner instead of Kendricks... I mean, same position player at the exact same selection. I always liked Kendricks, but Wagner is a stud.

Majority of us wanted Wagner iirc. A lot of people still liked the pick, but I was not happy we drafted Kendricks in round 2, no matter how fast he ran. He was terrible at shedding blocks at Cal 

23 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Wouldn't mind trading J Howard for Kareem Hunt in the offseason. Howard is certainly solid, but gimme Hunt.

We had every opportunity to get Hunt if We wanted and Chose not to. Whether it was PR related or not. Have to think the entire FO said Pass, Ray Rice style.