Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

He still hurt?

they are gonna go light on rb to have an extra dlineman i think

I guess? You'd think "IF Healthy" an extra weapon at RB creating mismatches on LB in the passing game might help too? God forbid William's gets hurt again?

Then again I guess they'd just go Sweeps and Reverses and put Hardman/Hill in the backfield if that occurs. Sucks for McCoy!

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I guess? You'd think "IF Healthy" an extra weapon at RB creating mismatches on LB in the passing game might help too? God forbid William's gets hurt again?

Then again I guess they'd just go Sweeps and Reverses and put Hardman/Hill in the backfield if that occurs. Sucks for McCoy!

i think they want the extra body at dline to help keep guys fresh against the run 

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

i think they want the extra body at dline to help keep guys fresh against the run 

I guess, just think a healthy Lesean could help, that's  all.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

You know what's funny? If not for Doug and us winning two years ago, 95% of Philadelphia would be resentful towards Andy right now.

Thats still my gut reaction but then i remember we already won the superbowl and Andy winning is better than the 49ers winning. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Thats still my gut reaction but then i remember we already won the superbowl and Andy winning is better than the 49ers winning. 

If I'm being completely honest. I don't really care who won this super bowl. That said, I've taken a disliking to Jimmy G lately because of how overrated he is.