Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

30 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Sad he couldn't win a ring with us, but hey, we got ours, so I'm happy to see him now get one too. With what they've got going in KC, it may be a few more. 

Yeah...Way I look at it too. We won, so no need to be bitter and it was kinda still off the backs of what Andy built here. 

Key pieces like Kelce, Graham, Cox. Howie and Doug. And he changed the whole building culture.

Dont need to get super mushy about it, but happy for him and the chiefs fans.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That pic is literally his avi on twitter rn lmao

Unreal how dumb some of these players are man. I feel confident in saying that if Nigel wasn't good at football, he'd be making minimum wage somewhere or in jail. Guy's a total moron. Like bro do you hear what you're saying?

Pretty much all non-QB's say crap like that when they go to a new team to endear themselves to their new city. At least he didn't say it Alshonymously. 

He'd still be the best run defending LB we had if he was here, but he's been a liability in coverage since the NFC Championship win over Minny, and his run defending was on the decline as well. Looks like a new-born deer changing dfirection. I hope he's on the field for the Saints covering our TE's/Miles Sanders if we play them.

Edited by Jeezla

45 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Someone wanna tell him?

Lombardi is a joke.

I'm glad he isn't on theRinger anymore. I like most of their NFL guys, but he was the worst.

Crapped all over Doug, then barely admitted that he ate a big pile of crow for that take.