Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The team that broke Carson! Baby let’s do it. 
is your oline that bad or are the WWF redskins Dline that good? 

Lane Johnson being out definitely hurt.....

Brandon Brooks is gone for most of if not the whole year, so we can't really even hope with that.

Washington has a fantastic D-Line. But when Montez Sweat, DaRon Payne, Jonathan Allen, and Chase Young (#2 overall) are all young first round picks in their prime. They SHOULD be good. Each of the past 4 years they've spent a FRP on D-Line. They have Kerrigan coming off the bench...

10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

The team that broke Carson! Baby let’s do it. 
is your oline that bad or are the WWF redskins Dline that good? 

Two players starting on the Right side of the OL with ZERO NFL gms Started instead of two All Pro's? What do you think? Doesn't even factor in Jordan Mailata getting significant snaps as well.

💩 Show.

31 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol..... i feel like eagles get brought up in trade discussions for every single player

reminds me of how players agents use the lakers name to drive up the price in trades or free agency

They totally do. Not only does it fit the media's narrative of Howie as a wheeler and dealer, but it also drives some sweet, sweet clicks their way because Eagles fans are very active online.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Should've taken him in the 2nd instead of Jordan Matthews when we had the chance.

There are so many guys like that...it hurts me.

ARob, Keenan Allen, Godwin...so many that we could’ve had and be way better off with the last few years.