Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I bet he stuffed you in a locker

Seeing as there were 3000 people in my highschool. We never met eachother.

Also for some reason at our high school the lockers were more bread box shaped, not the standard vertically shaped ones.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Seeing as there were 3000 people in my highschool. We never met eachother.

Also for some reason at our high school the lockers were more bread box shaped, not the standard vertically shaped ones.

North Penn huh? You guys dominate High School football up there lol

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

North Penn huh? You guys dominate High School football up there lol

Which makes it even stranger that we hardly ever get players in the FBS college Football. Hardly ever.

We've had a couple that got to FCS level. Deleware, Nova, etc

• Like 1

So I just did every single move possible that I can think of to reduce our cap as much as feasible next year on Over The Cap.

Getting the Eagles total cap hit in 2021 down to $203M. Problem is because of worldly situations, the projected cap is $176M. We'd still be $27M over with literally no way to reduce it further.

We can't be the only team in such a situation, the NFL will have to rethink the way they alter the cap due to this. Regardless, we are probably up a creek without a paddle.

One of you made a joke in the GDT about the season getting shut down, tanking, ect.

So it was always unlikely a full contact sport like the NFL was going to make a 19-20 gm full SB type schedule. 

If the season is interrupted or canceled after 5 -6-7wks, I'd assume the draft order would still be set by records? In other words Eagles with a top 5 pick?😎 Because it is coming with 4 teams testing positive after 3 wks and the NFL scrambling to figure out how to still make their money.

Chiefs are on schedule to play 4 gms in less then 2 weeks if the game is moved to Tuesday. GL!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u