Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

49 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Right so Agholor caught a deep ball bomb for a TD, Sidney Jones had an INT, and Rasul Douglas is looking decent in Carolina. Oh how the turn tables.

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Will it ever not sting seeing DK Metcalf light it up?

Our coaching staff doesn't coach, and our GM makes the most obvious draft blunders. I wonder just how much input Doug has had into who Howie's picked. If it's a lot, then Doug absolutely sucks at everything.

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Just look at his 3 cone drill and all will be ok.

Seriously, people treated his 3 cone drill like a damning conviction. He was a top 10 talent and people were so god damn stupid with it. He didn't lack agility on film at all. I'm a broken record, I know, but this is the most angry I've ever been that we've passed on a player... and for someone at the same position who's worthless, no less.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Man if only he could run around cones better then he might be as good as JJAW. Until then, he's have to settle for just being as good as DK Metcalf 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

3 times. The Eagles passed on him 3 TIMES????

That is inexcusable. Like WTF was Howie watching??????

Howie didn't pass on him because of his 3-cone drill, he passed on him because his best season in College was only:

39 Catches,  646 Yards, 7 TD (RS Freshman year) numbers dipped Sophomore season because he got injured.

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lol Sidney Jones was PFFs highest graded corner on Sunday??

I’m mad at our training staff and Schwartz smh

absolutely wasted that 2nd and 3rd rounder on them to only cut them with questionable outside CB depth and have to watch them succeed for other teams basically immediately 

4i9sig.jpg