Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

fixed

We take healthy players and make them injury prone. It is the Eagle way 

watch breaking the birds on youtube. he did a piece on john hightower.. he's been regularly getting separation with ease.. he might be a stud in the making 

33 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

watch breaking the birds on youtube. he did a piece on john hightower.. he's been regularly getting separation with ease.. he might be a stud in the making 

I feel like Hightower is our new Agholor. Going to beat people and make some big plays, but drop the passes that matter most.

12 hours ago, Daimonas said:

I was already close to it before, but today I have accepted my fantasy lord and savior Herbert into my life. Would any of you consider joining me in Herbertism?

In my 2 QB league I had Tanny, Kyler, Wentz, and Herb. I traded Kyler for Calvin Ridley and Dionte Johnson, moved Herb to starter. No regrets. Unfortunately I'm going to lose this week because I went up against Lockett and Brady.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I need our true lord and savior Nick Foles to will me to a fantasy victory I have no business getting 

I need David Montgomery to get less than 18 points in full ppr. Hoping Tripod Foles peppers the WR's and avoids checking it down.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I need David Montgomery to get less than 18 points in full ppr. Hoping Tripod Foles peppers the WR's and avoids checking it down.

I'm here for it. I was down by over a 100 points going into Sunday night and had Lockett and Hopkins, now I have an outside chance of pulling it out if playoff Footlong Foles shows up.

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

In my 2 QB league I had Tanny, Kyler, Wentz, and Herb. I traded Kyler for Calvin Ridley and Dionte Johnson, moved Herb to starter. No regrets. Unfortunately I'm going to lose this week because I went up against Lockett and Brady.

that dude got fleeced

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

In a 2 QB league that trade is not that lopsided still advantage to the Ridley/Dionte side but not outlandish 

He also has Hopkins and Davante at WR, but his QB's were Baker and some other turds. Both teams got better.

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I won by 6 points. Those checkdowns to Montgomery in the 4th were starting to worry me.

I won by 3, was up 58 until Tyler Lockett score 53 last night.👌 He had Kupp I had Henderson. Talk about pissed had I lost 🤬

Edited by Nabbs4u