Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah, but especially with reports of Doug being unhappy and intending to resign, I feel like the two would definitely be a package deal. If Howie forced Jim out, Doug would just say "ok I'm done."

Not that I'd mind.

There has always been some background noise of Jim and Doug not liking each other 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

#15 on Raiders is a PLAYMAKER. Worth a look this offseason.

If there's ever been a poster child for the phrase  " Maybe a change of scenery  would be a good thing", its Agholor. 

I never hated him as much as some of you but its clear as day evident,  he folded under the pressures of the Philadelphia Fans/Media expectations of being a 1st rd pick. 

Now he's just playing. Good for him! Not the first and certainly won't be the last Eagle that happens too.

Edited by Nabbs4u

It’s not like we didn’t see Agholor make plays and look good. He’s got 1st round quickness and burst. But he’s got 7th round concentration and hands. Guys like that will make plays but they’ll also let you down. Which he did, a lot...both things. I need some consistency and he ain’t it. He’s still the same guy. 47 catches for the year though he’s come on recently. He’s sitting at 60% catch percentage. Matching his career average. The anomaly lies in the yards per reception. It’s insane. Almost double from the year ago and 3rd best in the NFL. That could have a lot to do with the offense but it doesn’t seem very sustainable to me. Fact is, there was no way he could have had such famous, game losing drops and still resign here. It was impossible to keep him. Letting him walk was the only option. 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Justin Jefferson setting the NFL rookie record for receiving is the most Eagles thing to ever happen 

Feel like all the love for Jefferson is gonna hardboil Reagor, the "hate" he gets is like all he focusing on

At least JJAW knew he sucked and never complained.