Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every time I think I can get behind the Rams winning I think of how obnoxious Rammy will be waiving his championship around the forum......

That is a world I don't know if I can live in haha. 

The hell is your problem bro. Do you have something against me? When have I been a d8ck to you or anyone here? This hate is getting ridiculous tbh. And I’m here asking myself da hell we’ve won many of games, we’ve lost many of games I’ve stayed the same. You don’t see me going around on anyone’s sub forum flexing. Da hell you think I am? Dude would rather let the cowboys win 4 straight SB than to see me smile. Dude is sick.

19 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The hell is your problem bro. Do you have something against me? When have I been a d8ck to you or anyone here? This hate is getting ridiculous tbh. And I’m here asking myself da hell we’ve won many of games, we’ve lost many of games I’ve stayed the same. You don’t see me going around on anyone’s sub forum flexing. Da hell you think I am? Dude would rather let the cowboys win 4 straight SB than to see me smile. Dude is sick.

i got you. why we hating on this sexy creature for? did i miss the memo? i probably did. 

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah, I've kinda taken this bit a little too far and it is turning kind of d*ickish. My bad I'll back off. I don't have anything against anybody.  I mean we all have been bantering with us for like a year and it can get annoying at times You got a big personality on here  which can grate on people at times.  I'm sure I am the same way occasionally.

Also, don't put that hate into the universe of the Cowboys winning 4 more Super Bowls. That is an evil that nobody deserves.

27 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Its not his fault, Matts got banned so Eagles fans don't have anyone on here to talk smack to.  

• Like 1