Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

The front page of the site is hardly ever touched and looks like it hasn't been updated aesthetically in 10 years. Hell the most current news there is almost a year old. This means people often won't delve deeper into the sight and in turn the forums

So friggin' true. It's embarrassing. You click on the Mock Draft link and it takes you to a 2017 mock. The admins are too lazy to even copy one of our mocks and put it up there? If the homepage does get some traffic, the users will almost certainly leave right away.

• Like 1

The main issue, I think, is that the migration happened at the same time as Reddit beginning to really take off, so a lot of people just went to reddit or just plain stopped posting. Also, Billy Spikes got banned for being obsessed with J Law, and he was the backbone of FF's news section. To top it off, getting warnings or possibly banned for posting the wood polish gif or a girl in a thong was/is pretty ridiculous too. The site became too liberal. It used to be Attitude era WWE. Now it's current TV-PG WWE.

17 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

So friggin' true. It's embarrassing. You click on the Mock Draft link and it takes you to a 2017 mock. The admins are too lazy to even copy one of our mocks and put it up there? If the homepage does get some traffic, the users will almost certainly leave right away.

ngl I forgot there was an actual footballsfuture website. I just thought this was only a forum for years lol.

• 5 months later...

I'll be following Foles closely in Jacksonville since he is pretty much my favorite human being ever, but man oh man, what a SAD offense the Jaguars have. I fear a rough year for St. Nick unless there a breakout star hiding on that roster. 

Look at this 

WR- Keelan Cole, Marqise Lee, Dede Westbrook

TE- Geoff Swaim (scrub from Dallas) and/or Josh Olive (rookie 3rd rounder)

RB- Leonard Fournette, Alfred Blue

IIRC there OL was garbage last year, and the only change will be at RT with either this year's 2nd or last year's 3rd getting the job. Yikes. 

They really made no changes at all, and must be banking pretty heavy on replacing Bortles with Foles being the missing piece. Hey, I hope they're right, if Foles isn't dog crap playing with tis offense that will be impressive. Long live St. Nick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Giants receivers really don’t feel like playing this year I guess, can’t blame them

why does everyone ever busted for dirty supplements think they have a case?

Looked further into it he's definitely getting suspended.

Edited by ninjapirate