Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

10 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'll be following Foles closely in Jacksonville since he is pretty much my favorite human being ever, but man oh man, what a SAD offense the Jaguars have. I fear a rough year for St. Nick unless there a breakout star hiding on that roster. 

Look at this 

WR- Keelan Cole, Marqise Lee, Dede Westbrook

TE- Geoff Swaim (scrub from Dallas) and/or Josh Olive (rookie 3rd rounder)

RB- Leonard Fournette, Alfred Blue

IIRC there OL was garbage last year, and the only change will be at RT with either this year's 2nd or last year's 3rd getting the job. Yikes. 

They really made no changes at all, and must be banking pretty heavy on replacing Bortles with Foles being the missing piece. Hey, I hope they're right, if Foles isn't dog crap playing with tis offense that will be impressive. Long live St. Nick.

yeah not exactly an ideal situation for Nick but hey we will get the the first comp pick in the third round so that's good.

23 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

why does everyone ever busted for dirty supplements think they have a case?

Looked further into it he's definitely getting suspended.

No clue, his excuse was they are trying fertility medication. But it’s part of your job to know that stuff.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

No clue, his excuse was they are trying fertility medication. But it’s part of your job to know that stuff.

If the NFL is consistent, going off the Lane Johnson case, Tate is absolutely being suspended.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny how when Tom Brady does the same thing and the NFL actually caters too and makes an exception,  it's ok. But when a Premadonna percieved problem child like AB does, its outrageous?

It's almost like one is considered the GOAT and 6x SB Champion or something? Odd really?

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's funny how when Tom Brady does the same thing and the NFL actually caters too and makes an exception,  it's ok. But when a Premadonna percieved problem child like AB does, its outrageous?

It's almost like one is considered the GOAT and 6x SB Champion or something? Odd really?

well giving up 30 million dollars because of a helmet is outrageous.

26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

well giving up 30 million dollars because of a helmet is outrageous.

That's as likely to occur as Jerry Jones letting/watching Zeke sit out all year as they get Curb Stomped. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Generic football question.

In a 3-4 who usually comes off the field in the nickel?

Depends what teams and situation I think, like some teams I know take their NT outs and shade down the ends onto the guards. Helps because ILBs then have the outer gaps -> for easier lateral flow.

I think the other common thing is to take the lesser coverage ILB out for the nickel

like in lesser levels you’d take out the WILB, weaker player usually, but a lot of those guys are better coverage players in the NFL. So I’m sure it changes team to team which LB gets that duty.