Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You left off @ianlewis16, which makes me sad as he is the only true redblooded american in this forum. The rest are basically Canadian

If you ever need a second team (until we meet in the Super Bowl, of course) to root for, I like your style, kid. You're welcome in the loving embrace of the Browns forum any time.

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

If you ever need a second team (until we meet in the Super Bowl, of course) to root for, I like your style, kid. You're welcome in the loving embrace of the Browns forum any time.

I cheered hard for the Browns yesterday. And my text to my son this morning? It was literally this:

"Did you see the highlghts? Browns with the W. Baker!"

Edit => 2 days ago

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Every single one of them was adopted. And even their adopted mothers hated them. They were given up by multiple mothers. 

Rather that than have my mother also be my aunt. Sorry Matts, didn't want to be the one to tell you, but that explains why you're a bit slower than everyone else.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The fact that you'd accept a Cowboys fan is reprehensible. 

• Like 3