Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

8 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Yes we do... I don't ever want to see Rasul at CB ever again.

I feel like I been saying that for the past 3 years.

I really want to see what he can do as a Safety. Rasul with his lack of speed is too much of a liability to get beat deep in 1 on 1 man coverage against a WR with any kind of speed.

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Thought you scrubs were gonna start 0-1! Well done gentlemen well done!! Y’all better not let Dallas win the division. 

You guys managed to make things exciting as well. Goff and Kupp letting my fantasy team down though.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

You guys managed to make things exciting as well. Goff and Kupp letting my fantasy team down though.

I was going up against Gurley and Goff. Best case scenario for me lol.. I needed them to not play well.. And brown leeching was best case scenario. TBH I hate fantasy. I hate not rooting for my team lol. I don’t know why I keep playing this ish. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

@ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
Why did Goff put up very pedestrian numbers this week? Y'all still scored 30 which isn't by any means a BAD game.

Missed some easy throws and made wrong reads. Basically he’s super rusty and west coast teams traveling to the east coast don’t fare well.. It’s a 10 am start for the west coasters body wise come game time. But he also made some great throws.. and Car is pretty legit their D is nasty. 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Missed some easy throws and made wrong reads. Basically he’s super rusty and west coast teams traveling to the east coast don’t fare well.. It’s a 10 am start for the west coasters body wise come game time. But he also made some great throws.. and Car is pretty legit their D is nasty. 

Ah yeah, reverse is usually true, Seahawks game in 2017 is a good example for us. Though Doug's done well against you guys.

Goff didn't get his morning waves in to wake him up.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Ah yeah, reverse is usually true, Seahawks game in 2017 is a good example for us. Though Doug's done well against you guys.

Goff didn't get his morning waves in to wake him up.

It’s crazy. We beat the breaks out of Dallas and they beat you guys. All about matchups pretty wild. 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

It’s crazy. We beat the breaks out of Dallas and they beat you guys. All about matchups pretty wild. 

In our case it's usually Zeke. We would have beat Dallas both times in 2017, but we rested our starters week 17 and they still only won 6-0.