Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

Can we even afford to pay Ramsey? Zero doubt he will want to be the highest paid CB in the NFL, regardless if hes even the best.

While an obvious upgrade over anything we have, is it worth multiple 1sts and the Brinks Truck, with that Diva Me, Me, Me Attitude? I'm not sure it is.

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Can we even afford to pay Ramsey? Zero doubt he will want to be the highest paid CB in the NFL, regardless if hes even the best.

While an obvious upgrade over anything we have, is it worth multiple 1sts and the Brinks Truck, with that Diva Me, Me, Me Attitude? I'm not sure it is.

Yes yes yes and a please

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

oh word? who reported it?

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Dolphins' trade of DB Minkah Fitzpatrick is "likely to be wrapped up" at some point Tuesday.

Take it for what it's worth, but La Canfora mentions the Redskins, Cowboys, Chiefs, Steelers, Eagles, and Seahawks as teams buzzing on Fitzpatrick. JLC adds the Dolphins are expected to get a first-round pick back in return for the 22-year-old 2018 first-round pick. Fitzpatrick can definitely be a difference-making asset wherever he lands.

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Dolphins' trade of DB Minkah Fitzpatrick is "likely to be wrapped up" at some point Tuesday.

Take it for what it's worth, but La Canfora mentions the Redskins, Cowboys, Chiefs, Steelers, Eagles, and Seahawks as teams buzzing on Fitzpatrick. JLC adds the Dolphins are expected to get a first-round pick back in return for the 22-year-old 2018 first-round pick. Fitzpatrick can definitely be a difference-making asset wherever he lands.

Won't be Troll Canforaed again...but hope its us or the Steelers