Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That’s a likely top 5 pick the Dolphins just scored 

Yeah, if we offered a 1st too...I’d take the Steelers all day. They are gonna crater. Would have been a good time for them to take their next QB.

Glad he isn’t coming to the east if we couldn’t get him.

Second year in the row that happened though where we got outbid. Cooper last year.

Let’s just not make another Golden Tate trade to show you have a pulse this year Howie...pls

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Wow I can't believe the steelers just sent a top 10 pick the dolphins for minkah. Who is their gm?

So odd, I guess the only thing is at least he’s yours for like 4/5 years. And you already know what he is in the league...and he costs a lot less than welters he was picked. 

But that could be your lifeboat to move on from Ben

unless they are looking at the following year for that

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

So odd, I guess the only thing is at least he’s yours for like 4/5 years. And you already know what he is in the league...and he costs a lot less than welters he was picked. 

But that could be your lifeboat to move on from Ben

unless they are looking at the following year for that

They used a 2nd round pick on Mason Rudolph in 2018, I'm fairly certain they're moving forward with that as the plan, for better or worse. I don't think it'd be wise for them to fold on that just yet.

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

They used a 2nd round pick on Mason Rudolph in 2018, I'm fairly certain they're moving forward with that as the plan, for better or worse. I don't think it'd be wise for them to fold on that just yet.

They can try that out I suppose. 

But I wouldn’t hold my breath he’d turn into anything of note. Who knows though

they would love had this whole year to evaluate it