Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

18 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I get they want this big chick of cap so they can go after guys next year and deal with the one year ballooning some of the contracts have. But he’s missed some really easy moves. Relying on a bunch of often injured CBs for a second year showing to be extra dumb. As well as letting Bennett and Long go with no real replacement.

Sounds like @ianlewis16 needs to get in there and show him how to handle things.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, RBreezy said:

Notable stats and observations thread

I really commend the effort, but it’s borderline obsessive. Can’t we live in a world where both Dak and Wentz are good?

Dak would actually have to be Good,  so the answer is No!

On 10/3/2019 at 8:38 PM, RBreezy said:

Matt’s is doing everything in his power to discredit Wentz in NFL gen 😂😂😂

Dude needs to get a new hobby or maybe just get out and interact with other human species 

irony

On 10/3/2019 at 8:49 PM, Jroc04 said:

Where?

I made one post discussing a point someone else brought up....

On 10/3/2019 at 9:02 PM, RBreezy said:

Notable stats and observations thread

I really commend the effort, but it’s borderline obsessive. Can’t we live in a world where both Dak and Wentz are good?

lmao

On 10/3/2019 at 2:05 AM, Matts4313 said:

Irony

To be fair, all those drops by the Falcons DBs is kinda the reason his INT numbers look so good.. 

I dont think its fair to say its "very probable" Agholor makes it a 60 yard TD. Though he should have absolutely caught it and it would have been a sizable first down. 

^^^ that was it. 

Eagles fans are borderline obsessed with me. They need to go out and interact with other humans. (/s)

tenor.gif

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

irony

I made one post discussing a point someone else brought up....

lmao

^^^ that was it. 

Eagles fans are borderline obsessed with me. They need to go out and interact with other humans. (/s)

tenor.gif

You’ve brought this all on yourself, bro. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I brought having an entire forum being obsessed with me on myself? 

You know what they say. Beauty is a curse. 

No, your obsession with coming in here and shoving Dak v Wentz stats in our face has repercussions. You bring Dak content up about 1000% around here. You don’t think that’s going to rile people up when they witness it out of forum? Cmon man, you know exactly what you’re doing. You’re Wendy Peffercorn. And then cry foul when you get the attention you crave. Nonsense. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No, your obsession with coming in here and shoving Dak v Wentz stats in our face has repercussions. You bring Dak content up about 1000% around here. You don’t think that’s going to rile people up when they witness it out of forum? Cmon man, you know exactly what you’re doing. You’re Wendy Peffercorn. And then cry foul when you get the attention you crave. Nonsense. 

LIS beauty is a curse. :D

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Imagine what would occur if the entire forum, Pressed the Ignore button? He'd probably go in a sheer panic because the 80% of the attention he craves, would be no more! 

It be like a Forced Reddit 6 month Vacation this time! Just a Thought! 🤔🤔🤔