Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

37 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I agree with this after reflection. The initial loss of not getting the player burned, but now that the dust has settled the price was just too steep. That said, I still have major doubts we actually make a move. I wouldn't put it past Howie to look at our DBs getting healthy and think that is going to fix the issues we have and that just isn't enough. We need to do something.

100%  I'm getting nervous that no move is going to be made. 

Maybe as someone else stated awhile back,  maybe go out and get a difference making WR. Just try to outscore the other team

38 minutes ago, Danger said:

We have yet to see TJ Edwards really do anything unfortunately.

He played against Minnesota. Not that that’s a ringing endorsement. But he’ll get some more time now that Brown is gone and Nigel hurt. I would imagine he’s in our 4-3 set until Bradhams back. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He played against Minnesota. Not that that’s a ringing endorsement. But he’ll get some more time now that Brown is gone and Nigel hurt. I would imagine he’s in our 4-3 set until Bradhams back. 

Pretty sure that KGH is coming back this week at least.

40 minutes ago, Danger said:

Pretty sure that KGH is coming back this week at least.

He’s been back in a limited capacity for the last two weeks. But he’s the guy they are counting on to head that corps I feel. Gerry has had the dot which is just crazy to me. But he’s been ok. He’s maybe not a spectacular player but he’s heady. 

3 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Idc what anyone says, I'm going to be pissed about not getting Ramsey for a LONG time.

Especially after we fail to develop these 2 first round picks we kept and they turn out to be mediocre players for years.

If we don't  trade for someone else, sure. Others wise let's see what 3 draft picks and an extra $20M a season gets the Eagles in return?