Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

22 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Ertz and a 4th, but hopefully we can also include Agholor.

seems like a fairly big overpay for two older guys with expiring contracts...unless the point is to try to salvage this year while getting two big contracts off the books and get a comp pick back for them both

Seems like we could get more by using Ertz to straight up trade.

We could get every team to hate us and trade Ertz to the Pats and probably get a 1st

16 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

seems like a fairly big overpay for two older guys with expiring contracts...unless the point is to try to salvage this year while getting two big contracts off the books and get a comp pick back for them both

Seems like we could get more by using Ertz to straight up trade.

We could get every team to hate us and trade Ertz to the Pats and probably get a 1st

I'd rather trade Ertz to the Seahawks for a 2nd. The Pats will get OJ Howard for a 3rd.

Edited by Jeezla

23 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Second consecutive week the birds are cutting guys after a loss, coincidence. We already didn't have depth at DL/CB. I haven't looked at Twitter in awhile, issues in the lockerroom? Dream Team drama again? 

Darby and Mills are back. Scandrick can hit the heel-toe express. He stinks. 

Cut Spence. Signed Rush and Huggins of PSs. They’ve already been replaced. 

Edited by Jroc04

We’re working out DL Datone Jones today too. Former first round pick. Never even heard of him. But with Cox, Rush and Huggins as our only healthy DTs, stands to reason. Need Timmy back in a bad way. 

Edited by Jroc04

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Darby and Mills are back. Scandrick can hit the heel-toe express. He stinks. 

Cut Spence. Signed Rush and Huggins of PSs. They’ve already been replaced. 

I get it however Darby isn't a slot guy...Is Maddox coming back or he dead? Sidney Jones should primarily be a slot guy.  How you go from playing great vs the Jets, bad game vs Girls and cut. 

NFL contracts are f'd up yo.  

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I get it however Darby isn't a slot guy...Is Maddox coming back or he dead? Sidney Jones should primarily be a slot guy.  How you go from playing great vs the Jets, bad game vs Girls and cut. 

Darby and Mills outside. Jones can work slot. Unless we put a S there instead. 

Maddox is still in protocol. Wouldn’t expect anything until at least the bye. 

Because it was the Jets. lol. And really he was effective because he was blitzing. They just took advantage of a QB who shouldn’t be in the NFL. Scandrick is cooked. There’s a reason he was available. 

11 hours ago, nlesthought said:

The best Darby ever looked in the NFL was when he played slot during his rookie season.