Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

52 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Has anyone talked about Darren Sproles passing Tim Brown to be top 5 all-time in all-purpose yards? Am I the only one who thinks that's kind of a big deal?

It's a great accomplishment, something Doug was trying to get him last season before he got injured. Something he was trying to get out of the way this year before he got injured. Glad that's over with honestly. Hate the Sproles Package where Pederson feels obligated to get him 15+ touches instead of utilizing him in Spurts.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Lol in the past. Seems like he's corrected that as of late. Didn't think of that though and that's funny with what has been going on here.  We couldn't cry though if it's like a 4th or 5th round pick 

I say we stack the routes on a given play, carson can aim it at the middle...if they pull an Alshon, got someone right behind them. If they pull a Goedert and fumble...guy right there to pick it up. We can have Mack Hollins run a curl route  to the yard marker everytime to help Ertz find first downs (shh it''ll be an extra two yards deep)

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Bye Dejo

W61p056.gif

From what I hear L.J. Fort is balling out in Pitt. 

And we’re going against Poyer today in Buff. Former eagles pick who has turned into a really good player. And whose wife is a complete smokeshow. 

We’ve made roster mistakes, gentleman.