Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is just a reminder that a David Blough lead Lions offense has scored more points in 1 quarter than a Carson Wentz lead Eagles offense could muster in each of the last two games 

Kenny Golladay could do wonders in Philadelphia too. As would Marvin Jones and hell, add Amendola as well

PS : I do like his Pocket Presence thus far!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:
3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Benched him in 2 leagues.....

I mean I really can't blame us with the random Blough dude making his first start.

Bench him and Robinson in my money league.  TNF , Mitch and a Rookie QB, WTF?? Figures!

46 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

there is no way the Eagles would be able to execute this play

the coaches aren't trying that much and the players dont care nearly enough to execute together.

This is what we are not.

Lol not only are we not able to execute it, we would not be able to stop it to save our like. That play will go for a TD against us 10 out of 10 times.

• Like 1

Foles getting benched... This hypothetical needs to be brought up. Foles' 22 mil salary in 2020 is fully guaranteed. Minshew's the guy in JAX and it's no secret they're going to try to offload Nick. 

Here's the hypothetical. Knowing we can easily trade for Nick, should we trade Carson if another team is willing to sell the house for him?

I understand Carson is the better QB, but am I wrong in saying Carson in Philly just doesn't seem right? I'm in no way blaming him for the teams putrid play. Coaching is bad, talent level just isn't there, injuries, yada yada yada. But it just feels like Nick belongs in Philly. There's more rhythm in the offense, play-calling somehow gets better, the energy magically gets turned up a notch... and let's not forget there's a friggin' statue of the guy that Carson has to walk by every day.