onejayhawk

Week 2 GDT: KC @ Pit

There is an NFL game tonight, so we need a game day thread. 

Are the Steelers better than the Chargers? Offensively, maybe. Overall, not sure.

Jaime-Edmondson-Kansas-City-Chiefs.jpg

That's going to be an exciting matchup. We're always having problems against the Steelers, so this one will be a really tough challenge for our team. We haven't won a game in Pittsburgh since 1986. It's about time to change this.

No Bell is a big boost for us. He has shredded us every time we've played them recently.

This is the least intimidating the Steelers have been when we've played them in awhile, but it really feels like we always botch it somehow. No Bell helps us so very much though.

James Conner is no slouch. Vince Williams always kills us on the D side. I do hope Ben R. still has a hurt elbow so maybe he's not accurate.

I worry about JuJu against the CB2. At least we have someone that can simulate his speed.

J

Let’s go!!!

Going into this open minded, like most games early this season I’m nervous to see how this young offense settles in.

Offensively, just want to see them keep up the aggression.  Will be a great atmosphere for Patrick to get some more seasoning.

Defensively were out matched, Veach spoke all offseason about creating a defense in Pittsburgh’s mold,  let’s see if the players can finally match the physical play.  Sutton needs to send some pressure early to set the tone.

Great start in the game. First by the defense, the return of DAT and then the TD pass from Mahomes to Conley.

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I love that man.

Come join the Kingdom my friend!