onejayhawk

Week 2 GDT: KC @ Pit

Need to rush 5. Get into Ben's face. This obviously will mean a loss if we continue otherwise. Need to block the ball. Need to rush Ben some

Edited by mayanfootball

I wonder if we don't have the worst pass defense in the NFL. Nelson is the only guy looking adequate out there

10 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't like Speaks outside though. He should be a 3-4 DE. Don't like him as an edge for several reasons.

That's how I feel about Tanoh. I had him mocked to us as a DE and I think he'd do better there.

Just now, TedLavie said:

I wonder if we don't have the worst pass defense in the NFL. Nelson is the only guy looking adequate out there

Honestly our coverage isn’t horrible today when we don’t sit back.

Ragland missed his assignment on one play, but the DB’s are doing an adequate job.  Not great, but Bob isn’t doing them in favors for sure.

Our mentality seems to be, that we win as long as we score one more point than the opponent. It seems that no defense is needed ...

That needs to be challenged. Such an obvious TD. Come on Refs. What are u doing?

Mahomes will get all the headlines, and deservedly so, but the OL is getting the job done today