Mixon vs. the field

SmittyBacall

It's still early but I truly believe Mixon establishes himself as one of the leagues best backs by the end of the year. What's the general consensus/opinion on Joe Mixon? What backs would you be taking over him? What areas does he need to improve or what accomplishments does he need to achieve to gain recognition versus his peers? Does he or could he belong on that top tier of runningbacks?

I think he's on Tier 1 with:

Todd Gurley

Le'veon Bell

Saquon Barkley

David Johnson

Alvin Kamara

Joe Mixon

Leonard Fournette

Ezekiel Elliot

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

It's still early but I truly believe Mixon establishes himself as one of the leagues best backs by the end of the year. What's the general consensus/opinion on Joe Mixon? What backs would you be taking over him? What areas does he need to improve or what accomplishments does he need to achieve to gain recognition versus his peers? Does he or could he belong on that top tier of runningbacks?

Todd Gurley

Le'veon Bell

Saquon Barkley

David Johnson

Alvin Kamara

Joe Mixon

Leonard Fournette

Ezekiel Elliot

Thoughts?

At this point I'd take Gurley, Bell, Barkley, Johnson, Kamara, Fournette, Elliott, Hunt, Ingram, McCaffrey, Howard, Cook, Freeman over Mixon. 

4 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Todd Gurley

Le'veon Bell

Saquon Barkley

David Johnson

Alvin Kamara

Joe Mixon

Leonard Fournette

Ezekiel Elliot

Thoughts?

Joe Mixon is definitely on the same tier as Joe Mixon.  ;)

Archived