Week 2 Overreations

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Classic said:

Patrick Mahomes is the real deal. Chiefs are set for the next decade at QB.

Kickers shouldn't be NFL players

Bills are worse than last years Browns. 0-16 is a strong possibility.

The NFC has no clear favorite and the parity likely makes it so a new team makes the Super Bowl

Ok I stand to be corrected. The Cards finally crossed midfield right before the game ended lol. 

48 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Once they knocked off the rust, just as the Raiders in the 2nd half and the Cards about how dominant the Rams are. Like the Cards haven’t even crossed midfield. Wrap your brain around that lol. 

You played two trash teams and beat them up. Congrats, I guess.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

The Rams defense destroyed our offense, which has a lot of talent on it, regardless of what people want to say. To say they are legit is an understatement. You can just see the talent and playcalling on their team. It's overwhelmingly dominant.

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

Great teams make teams that have talent look like trash. DJ and Fitz aren’t trash. The Cards have talent on defense. The Rams scored 34pts and left many more points out there. I can agree about the Raiders defense but Carr, Lynch, Jordy, Cooper all are talented. The Raiders have a strong interior oline. The Raiders did nothing in the 2nd half once the Rams knocked off rust.

6 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The Rams defense destroyed our offense, which has a lot of talent on it, regardless of what people want to say. To say they are legit is an understatement. You can just see the talent and playcalling on their team. It's overwhelmingly dominant.

Sure. But maybe wait until they play a team that's going to win more than 4 games this year before we crown them.

This is the overreactions thread, but it wasn't posted like it was. So I'm just sayin.

22 minutes ago, Malik said:

Patrick Mahomes will have more touchdowns by week 10 than Alex Smith has ever had in any single season.

This is actually a fun bet. I think I would take it. They get a full slate of games (bye week is week 12), he has 10 already. Smith's career high is 26, so he needs 17 in 7 games. Definitely not impossible. 

The only thing that may hang me up on that is the schedule is rough from a defensive standpoint- Jax and Denver twice in that span. 

Just now, pwny said:

Sure. But maybe wait until they play a team that's going to win more than 4 games this year before we crown them.

This is the overreactions thread, but it wasn't posted like it was. So I'm just sayin.

A team can beat bad-mediocre teams and they can still be crowned. They've earned the crowning. Just look at them on the field and tell me you don't see an incredibly talented, balanced team with an amazing playcaller.

I literally don't know how to defend half of McVay's calls. Every week is some crazy new play.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

A team can beat bad-mediocre teams and they can still be crowned. They've earned the crowning.

They haven't.

Pat Mahomes has thrown 10 TDs in two games. The Jaguars demoralized the Pats without Leonard Fournette. The Ravens had a bigger win in week one than this game the Rams are getting crowned for.

Archived