Week 2 Overreations

RaidersAreOne

41 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I love how this comment aged since it was made yesterday. Regarding both the "HOF rookie defenders" on the Saints being "exposed", and the Eagles defense being so good that they will shut Fitzpatrick down.

Haha, well when you look this baller I guess its kinda easy...

DnPpo8xXcAAS7ft.jpg

3 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Pat Mahomes is the best QB in the league and *wait for it* it's not even close!

Mahomes = 10TD's on 55 Att (18.1%)<---TD/Att %
Big Ben = 4TD's on 101 Att (3.9%)
Rodgers = 4TD's on 72 Att (5.5%)
Brady   = 5TD's on 74 Att (6.8%)
Ryan    = 2TD's on 71 Att (2.8%)
Brees   = 5TD's on 80 Att (6.3%)
Rivers  = 6TD's on 78 Att (7.7%)

Seriously though...that is crazy good! Damn near 1 out of every 5 throws have went for a TD.

He had more TDS then incompletions against the Steelers, clearly sustainable

6 hours ago, megatechpc said:

I thought this was an "overreaction" thread and not a "what teams should actually do" thread?

You’d trade a 24 year old QB because a notoriously streaky, not to mention 35 year old, QB is playing well?

Winston looked much better than Fitz in the preseason. Why would the Bucs not want to see what he could do in an offence which is now more balanced and has more creative play calling?

With these bogus calls on defenders on the QB, I’m waiting for the QB who got hit to walk up to the ref after the flag is thrown and say “that wasn’t an illegal hit, pick up the flag because its an embarrassment to our sport”.

Now that’s not going to happen but it should just to send a message to Goodell that it’s a bad look to the league where what Matthews did was basically saying you can look but don’t touch. Matthews did nothing wrong and still got flagged and it cost the Packers the game. 

Archived