Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

This team is a joke. But we already knew that. 

The team is a joke, but it's too early to say if this is on them or not yet. If he failed another drug test, then it's totally on Josh. If he didn't, then releasing him makes zero sense.

Man, to think of what could have been. Dude could have easily gone down as one of our best players ever and one of the best receivers ever.

Just now, DawgX said:

The team is a joke, but it's too early to say if this is on them or not yet. If he failed another drug test, then it's totally on Josh. If he didn't, then releasing him makes zero sense.

Man, to think of what could have been. Dude could have easily gone down as one of our best players ever and one of the best receivers ever.

It’s frustrating and tedious as a fan, but yeah, to say cutting him without having any facts is stupid is pretty ridiculous.

If we’re being honest, I think we all expected the other shoe to drop at some point, dude has never been able to stay on the field.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON????????

WHY??????????

Why wait all this time... just to do this???

I’d have to assume another failed test of general lack of professionalism or something.

I mean, the dude’s played in only a handful of games the last 4 years, we can’t be too surprised, can we?

It’s being reported that he was cut because he was fine on Friday, turned up late today with injured hamstring ( he posted a video late Friday of himself working out, maybe he was told not to do extras because of his hamstring). They are saying it’s because of a lack of trust not because of a failed test.

he will be playing for the Patriots soon if he doesn’t have to clear waivers 

Archived