Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

Just now, hornbybrown said:

It’s being reported that he was cut because he was fine on Friday, turned up late today with injured hamstring ( he posted a video late Friday of himself working out, maybe he was told not to do extras because of his hamstring). They are saying it’s because of a lack of trust not because of a failed test.

he will be playing for the Patriots soon if he doesn’t have to clear waivers 

Wow I'm pissed

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

It’s being reported that he was cut because he was fine on Friday, turned up late today with injured hamstring ( he posted a video late Friday of himself working out, maybe he was told not to do extras because of his hamstring). They are saying it’s because of a lack of trust not because of a failed test.

he will be playing for the Patriots soon if he doesn’t have to clear waivers 

Or he'll sign with a team like the Ravens and haunt us for the next several years.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d have to assume another failed test of general lack of professionalism or something.

I mean, the dude’s played in only a handful of games the last 4 years, we can’t be too surprised, can we?

Surprising that JG is cut?? No

Surprising that JG is cut after waiting all offseason for his return... having him make the biggest pass catching play in a limited amount of targets ... and for him to be cut the day before the Game when it was all looking like he'd finally made it back... yeah man... it's shocking given the circumstances regarding how it has played out...

Seems more to me about reliability and dependability, but I'll await the facts to come in...

If indeed he hasn't failed another test, it doesn't make sense not to let him help you win games on cheap bottom level WR1 contract... and then ship him off for a late rounder at worst at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

So, he's working hard and committed tot he game too much and got injured?

That doesn't seem like a good enough reason for me... especially if the off field stuff was handled appropriately...

If he went down in game 1 with an injury that would keep him out for 5 games, i doubt we would've cut him...

Will be interesting to see what facts come in on this one...

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

So, he's working hard and committed tot he game too much and got injured?

That doesn't seem like a good enough reason for me... especially if the off field stuff was handled appropriately...

If he went down in game 1 with an injury that would keep him out for 5 games, i doubt we would've cut him...

Will be interesting to see what facts come in on this one...

Yeah, there’s a bunch I’m sure that isn’t being reported.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

4 years of suspensions and we don’t do anything. The one year where he’s able to play we cut him. 3D chess. 

Facts..

At least give me a 6th rounder... or the Corey Coleman 2020 7th...

SHEESH...

He's going to get picked up and ball out...

Seems like a decision made in haste... instead of with thoughtfulness

Just now, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Mary Kay reports he showed up late. The doc checked the hammy and he wasn’t acting himself. Several people in the org think he relapsed. 

Hamstring injuries happen all the time when players miss training camp. Sounds like a genius move on  his part to get off this joke of an organization

Is Dorsey that dumb to just leave an asset on the table and cut s guy as opposed to trade him?  Idk... he’s not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, but that hasn’t been his MO thus far.  

Both Coleman and Coleman seemed destined to be cut and he moved them for assets.  

Didn’t think Shelton was a fit/didn’t see him a as a long term piece and moved him for an asset.

Why cut Gordon for “trust issues”?  

Doesnt add up.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is Dorsey that dumb to just leave an asset on the table and cut s guy as opposed to trade him?  Idk... he’s not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, but that hasn’t been his MO thus far.  

Both Coleman and Coleman seemed destined to be cut and he moved them for assets.  

Didn’t think Shelton was a fit/didn’t see him a as a long term piece and moved him for an asset.

Why cut Gordon for “trust issues”?  

Doesnt add up.

History tells us that Dorsey does a lot of "Statement Cuts".. he's done those everywhere he's been... this could be one of them...

He has luxury of surviving this season no matter the record.  Hue not at all..

Corey Coleman was a statement trade.

JG a statement cut...

JG's contract was so so good though... we can't get a 7th rounder for him??

insanity... pure insanity...

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Would be wild if it was concussion like symptoms or something inane... lol

JG's final catch was a game tying TD reception of which only a handful of elite WRs likely come down with that reception... SMH...

Oh my god that would be so something that would only be us!!!!

Archived