Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Sure they do, you could designated to return and just not activate him. Shady, but teams do it to protect young players that won't contribute but will get signed off of a practice squad.

All Gordon has to do is pass a physical and file a complaint and it’s an issue.  

What players has this happened with?

Honestly it’s prob for the best. Are we giving up a premier talent but WRs don’t win you chips. If he put himself before the team by doing a promo shoot the Friday before the game after you haven’t played for 3 seasons then sorry but not sorry go to the bills. Idc. Honestly it sounds like he relapsed or there’s some kind of investigation. Atleast I wont be stressed about it anymore. I hope we trade him and get a decent return 

I'm just glad this whole thing will be over, finally after so many years. Flash has been a dark cloud hovering over us for years, never knowing if it will rain or not. Show the team we're done with putting up with BS. Those days are over.

Trade him. Cut him. I don't care. People worried he will be a star with New England or whoever...he will, until he screws up, and he will.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

I'm just glad this whole thing will be over, finally after so many years. Flash has been a dark cloud hovering over us for years, never knowing if it will rain or not. Show the team we're done with putting up with BS. Those days are over.

Ditto

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Yeah, now let the winning begin.

I don't think Gordon had any impact on us losing. He also didn't have any impact on us winning recently. This isn't something that makes us better though. Players and coaches aren't going to be better now that Gordon is gone.

Archived